News
Replying to Becky • Oct 23, 2020
Title My Best Friend's Story
I read this is adapted from The Last Romance https://m.imdb.com/video/vi2657074713?playlistId=tt0095533&ref_=m_tt_ov_vi…
I saw but it seems they alter the plot quite alot
2 1
On Blossoms Shanghai • Oct 23, 2020
Title Blossoms Shanghai
yess HU GE comeback drama and with Wong Kar Wai !!! Definitely high hopes for this
4 1
Replying to 7436814 • Oct 23, 2020
Title The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion
So disappointing, all the recent period dramas I started... I dropped them already and I'm dropping this one too.…
Yeah, I just don't get the red eyeshadow and the lipstick color. It's far too modern for a historical cdrama in my opinion.
1 0
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Oct 23, 2020
Title The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion
It reminds me of the makeup Xiao Yan had in Marry Me, the makeup is a bit better in this drama so far but I feel…
yeah agreed
3 0
On The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion • Oct 23, 2020
Title The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion
Is it just me or the makeup in cdramas especially in this drama for female lead is abit off? I wish they would tone down a bit with the filter and makeup, and goes just a tad bit more natural..
8 8
On Chef Hua • Oct 23, 2020
Title Chef Hua
Can anyone recommend another food/romance drama like this? tnx
2 5
On My True Friend • Oct 23, 2020
Title My True Friend
It's as bad as the reviews said tbh..... very average story
0 0
On As Long as We Are Together • Oct 22, 2020
Title As Long as We Are Together
YAS my kind of drama. Love seeing Zhao wei in a new drama especially with Qin Hao <3
1 0
Replying to Wenji • Oct 22, 2020
Title Forever and Ever
I’ve seen somewhere that Allen Ren doesn’t do kiss scenes. If that is the truth, then this drama will be disappointing…
Are you kidding me? why would he starred in romance dramas then? There are some cute kiss scenes in the novel if im not mistaken, will be so dissapointed if its not portrayed in the drama
0 0
Replying to igorsilva102039 • Oct 22, 2020
Title Forever and Ever
I love Bai lu, but she looks so normal in modern dramas. She doesn't have that Aura, just like The legends or…
I agree, I think its her hairstyle in modern dramas tbh
1 0
Replying to Pinocchio • Oct 22, 2020
Title Scarlet Heart
Seriously I have a soft spot for this drama Scarlet Heart will always be a top drama in my opinion no matter what…
I agree! I feel like she embodies her character best in here. I miss seeing her in historical dramas though
5 1
On My Best Friend's Story • Oct 22, 2020
Title My Best Friend's Story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNrw1B_rsp8 Doesn't this drama seems to have a wong kar wai vibe or it's just this trailer? Anyway so looking forward to it. Hope it will air as soon as possible
2 5
On To Dear Myself • Oct 22, 2020
Title To Dear Myself
Damnit have been looking forward this drama for such a long time, and is so disappointed by the turn of events. What is going on with the writers mind to write such characters? Especially Yiming... Have so much hope in the beginning :')
5 1
On To Dear Myself • Oct 22, 2020
Title To Dear Myself
GUYS tell it to me straight. What happen with Liu Shi Shi's character in the end. I cannot watch her suffer further in this damn drama tbh
4 1
On Nothing but Thirty • Sep 10, 2020
Title Nothing but Thirty
What's Gu Jia's ending? please tell me its satisfying .......
0 0
On The Eight • Sep 9, 2020
Title The Eight
The male lead is just annoying and tbh the FL deserves better than that
8 1
On Heart Signal Season 2 • Sep 9, 2020
Title Heart Signal Season 2
This is the best heart signal version there is whether korean or Chinese. What made it especially special is the hosts. After watching this version and korean heart signal 3 (which sucks), i really can't stand the korean hosts, their commentary are just lackluster in comparison to this lol
10 0
Replying to Zhu Chaoyang likes math • Sep 9, 2020
Title Joy of Life
Yeah, most likely for obvious reasons:1. Xiao Zhan's reputation has rotted in China already. 2. The director and…
oh wow by insulting other as full of sh*t and d*k heads you are no better than the haters it seems. calm down a little will you? He's not your husband or boyfriend :'D You can calmly explain the situation without resorting to insult lol
0 0
On Like a Flowing River • Sep 9, 2020
Title Like a Flowing River
amazing drama! Kong Sheng production always amazes me <3 Hope he produces more dramas in the future. I find his style so humane and endearing
3 0
On Candle in the Tomb: The Lost Caverns • Sep 9, 2020
Title Candle in the Tomb: The Lost Caverns
should i watch the prequel first or not?
0 6