Editorials
On Night Wanderer • Jan 9, 2024
Title Night Wanderer
How long has this drama been posted with a trailer???
3 4
sugi • Jan 2, 2024
List My 2023
c-dramas for the second half of the year were quite disappointing...
0 0
Replying to dOWOp • Dec 7, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
How is everyone liking the drama so far? (for the eps that have been aired) thinking of watching it!
I liked it so far:)
7 0
sugi • Jan 2, 2022
List My Drama Recommendations of The Year
“I thought I would’ve watch less drama in 2021 because there wasn’t any lockdown, but I guess I was just getting better at choosing the best dramas to watch and not wasting my time. I think maybe it’s just my standards got too high from watching k-drama…” - 2022
0 0
sugi • Jan 2, 2022
List My 2021
The King: Eternal Monarch starring Lee Minho and Kim Goeun wrapping up my 2021, and also finished The Legend of The Blue Sea starring Lee Minho & Jun Jihyun on the first day of 2022, welcoming my 2022.
0 0
On Jeon Jung Kook • Sep 2, 2021
Person Jeon Jung Kook
Happy birthday 🥳
0 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Jul 27, 2021
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I was having a lot of hate and love with this drama. The ending really made up everything even if it’s a sad ending.
0 0
Replying to sugi • Jan 13, 2021
List My 2020
What a year! If only I finished Rookie King: Channel Bangtan and You Complete Me, this list would have 100 shows…
Just noticed ENHYPEN -note is still on air. I saw the video (200924 HEESEUNG) in my recommendation but I thought it was the one uploaded few months ago.
0 0
sugi • Jan 13, 2021
List My 2020
Looked at my past ratings for some Chinese drama... I noticed my drama standards became so high. Maybe because I watched too many good dramas in 2020 lol
0 0
sugi • Dec 31, 2020
List My 2020
What a year! If only I finished Rookie King: Channel Bangtan and You Complete Me, this list would have 100 shows ㅠㅡㅠ. Next year will not be possible to watch so many shows. Or will I??? Goodbye, 2020. -Mh
0 1
Replying to sugi • Aug 22, 2020
List Completed Dramas
?❤️?
?? Is Purple Heart
1 0
Maria • Aug 22, 2020
List Completed Dramas
?❤️?
1 1
