News Details
- Last Online: 20 days ago
- Location: In Moran's chamber
- Contribution Points: 9 LV1
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: December 4, 2021
- Awards Received:
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
News
K-Drama
Editorials
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
I wouldn't say he's arrogant, I believe he feels all confident and assured being a bodyguard because he was literally chased to do so and Kinn's father even gave him authority over the other two people on his first day so he doesn't really know what he has gotten himself into.
He's a total outcast among all the bodyguards he's undisciplined and needs a lot of training. He's already doing a tantrum and making a mess but Porsche is very used to being able to go out and get what he wants through his cheering personality so this is all new to him.
When he hurt Macau, I think he was trying to regain some of the control he used to have on the outside. He was well respected amongst his friends and at the place he was working, so to suddenly be at the bottom is probably a hard hit for him.
He has a big ego and he's feeling helpless. On top of that he was separated from the only person he really cares about.
And as to why Porsche hasn't gotten killed yet, that's something that will be revealed later in the show as it is in the book, a lot of things will be explained later on however I can understand this show is not for everyone and you are fully entitled to feel as you please about it I just wanted to give you an insight of what I think about why Porsche may seem arrogant, I hope you do find a show that you will like though.
( I can't press the button but it's up to you if you wanna read further or not)
There's a lot more maturity to Kinn in the series that is contrasting the one from the book, he is definitely harsh on Porsche but it is still way less oppressive and stringent, it makes me enjoy it more for some reason although its only 2 episodes in and things could change. I feel like they are starting off as frenemies instead of a straight up hate relationship? I mean that's what the end of episode 2 indicated me. I like Kinn here better than in the book, he was too much of a brat there from my perspective but in here he seems so much more reasonable and precise as he should be