News
On Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born • Nov 2, 2024
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
why is this soo good?π©π
1 0
Replying to J2324 • Nov 2, 2024
Title The Loyal Pin
Tell us about it after u watch ep 13
I just finished it. I am devastated. The preview for ep14 doesn't look very promising either. and now what am I going to do? π
1 2
On Khemjira • Nov 1, 2024
Title Khemjira
the poster is just INSANE
6 1
On The Loyal Pin • Oct 31, 2024
Title The Loyal Pin
currently finishing watching episode 11... I'm afraid π
1 4
On Nani Hirunkit Changkham • Oct 30, 2024
Person Nani Hirunkit Changkham
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NANI π
1 0
On High School Frenemy • Oct 28, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
saint and shin are just my babies i love them sm:') please get back together soon
4 0
On High School Frenemy • Oct 28, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
16 EPISODES??!,#*!*@&@*@ OMAIGOSH IM SO FREAKING HAPPY WE WILL STILL HAVE SKYNANI FOR A WHILE AKSHAKSBWJWKWJ
3 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Oct 27, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
what a fun and lovely start! π
6 0
On Love in the Big City • Oct 25, 2024
Title Love in the Big City
I love go yeong and gyu ho so bad...
7 0
On High School Frenemy • Oct 22, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
GIRL I WAS SCREAMING
2 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Oct 21, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
jack was sent by someone who wanted me dead. I have no doubts
6 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Oct 14, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
god please let Jack and Joker be happy I offer boss as a sacrificeππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»
7 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Oct 14, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
first I was laughing and blushing and then I was crying because of the stress and not knowing what the hell was happening
4 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Oct 14, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
OH MY GOD LET THEM BE HAPPY ONCE AND FOR ALL PLEASE
6 1
On Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born • Oct 12, 2024
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
moon ok gyeong you're sooo fine
7 0
Replying to 6 Code • Oct 8, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
I wasn't expecting Hope to be this sweet. I really starting to like his character
samee
1 0
On Summer Night • Oct 7, 2024
Title Summer Night
they will never make me hate you, lune
7 2
On Peaceful Property • Oct 6, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
oh kan when i catch you
7 0
On Peaceful Property • Oct 6, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
"how could you do that to my friends?" πππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ
16 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! (Uncut Ver.) • Sep 30, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! (Uncut Ver.)
one more week loving this
2 0

1
