K-Drama
On Love Next Door • Sep 3, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I shouldn't have come here and read the comments. god I'm crying rn
5 0
On Love Next Door • Sep 3, 2024
Title Love Next Door
ooh the new poster is really a masterpiece PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU
9 0
Replying to dmdfan • Sep 2, 2024
Title Battle of the Writers
I don't care if I'm the only one but I'm really enjoying this show!
you're not alone bestie i'm loving it too
2 0
Replying to buffy20041 • Sep 1, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I'm not a fan of Seung Hyo's attitude in episode 5 tbh. She didn't do anything, I don't care he overhear about…
SAME! I understand what he's going through, but that wasn't the way to act.
5 0
On Cinderella at 2 AM • Aug 29, 2024
Title Cinderella at 2 AM
Seo ju won is sooooo cute omg mi new beloved ml
5 0
On Battle of the Writers • Aug 27, 2024
Title Battle of the Writers
i just love this show so much ajwjskjwjwjsjwdwuwv
2 0
On Love Next Door • Aug 26, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I LOVE YOU CHOI SEUNGHYO
2 0
Replying to Jaybeen • Aug 19, 2024
Title Bad Memory Eraser
WTH! there are many haters, misogynist, trolls and spammer again in this comment section, I'm so tired stay away…
TRUE! I'm really enjoying the series and I usually come here to comment on what I thought of the most recent episode, but seeing so many negative comments sometimes even makes me feel guilty about watching it. honestly I get really tired of people.
5 0
On Love Next Door • Aug 19, 2024
Title Love Next Door
choi seunghyo the man you are
7 0
On Monster Next Door • Aug 16, 2024
Title Monster Next Door
Why is this so fucking cute? I just love it
12 0
On Monster Next Door • Aug 16, 2024
Title Monster Next Door
diew is literally me
5 0
Replying to ronageron • Aug 8, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Who is in charge of doing that btw?
That's exactly what I want to know. There are so many posters that I would like to change
0 0
Replying to ava • Aug 8, 2024
Title Bad Memory Eraser
your pfp!!!
i just love da go nyang sm!!🥰
1 0
On Century of Love • Aug 8, 2024
Title Century of Love
all my love for this beautiful masterpiece✨️
3 0
On Bad Memory Eraser • Aug 8, 2024
Title Bad Memory Eraser
this series has me crying
4 2
On Love Next Door • Aug 7, 2024
Title Love Next Door
the new poster is so good, aren't you going to change this one?
1 2
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Aug 5, 2024
Title The Loyal Pin
it's the first episode maybe?
well... maybe. let's wait and see
0 1
On The Loyal Pin • Aug 4, 2024
Title The Loyal Pin
the production is amazing but why i kinda feel the development too slowly
5 6
On Battle of the Writers • Jul 31, 2024
Title Battle of the Writers
loving TutorYim in this one
1 0
On 4Minutes (Sultrier Version) • Jul 28, 2024
Title 4Minutes (Sultrier Version)
please just put the same poster as the normal version please
3 0

1
