Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere watching dramas
  • Contribution Points: 706 LV5
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 3, 2024
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1

Khun Milva

somewhere watching dramas
Replying to Dexter_s Chateau • Sep 23, 2024
I for one am enjoying this show. the show is toxic af and love seeing woke snow flakes melting over toxicity lmfao.…
same here
3 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Sep 15, 2024
I hated it along with korntonkla death and unnecessary straght couple. Anygays hii moaaa byee moaaa
ahahha hii moaa☺️
1 0
On Love Next Door • Sep 14, 2024
but hey, the worst thing that could happen now is that on top of everything they give it a sad ending. it would be too much tbh
4 0
On No Gain, No Love • Sep 11, 2024
also, what is the need to compare it with lnd? I'm personally watching and enjoying both, they are dramas with different plots. just look at them and enjoy, they are created for that. Why create controversy and compare one with another? taylor swift once said "you need to calm down..."
10 0
Replying to jjaeyumixx • Sep 11, 2024
mine too.. my favorite romcom this year...
the true 'romcom is romcoming'
4 0
On Love Next Door • Sep 8, 2024
The theory made too much sense, I should never have read it. god why why why seokryu has been through so much, she doesn't deserve all this. take me instead😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
5 0