News
On Iida Kisuke • Aug 17, 2017
Person Iida Kisuke
this guy was on Zeni no Senso, Uso no Senso, and Maou as far as I know
0 0
On Devil • Aug 13, 2017
Title Devil
somehow it's so frustrating to watch every episodes!
0 0
On Orange Days • Aug 7, 2017
Title Orange Days
very good college story. somehow they put a filler in it but it's still ok
1 0
On Flowers for Algernon • Jul 29, 2017
Title Flowers for Algernon
very touching. Yamapi did great in this one
1 0
IwahashiGirl • Jul 22, 2017
Article Why do people usually choose K-dramas over J-dramas?
I can't stand watching K-Dramas dunno why maybe cause I was a Japanese descent and have a big interest to go back to that country. I learned all their culture and watching J-Dramas always make me stoked.
0 0
On 99.9 Criminal Lawyer • Jul 18, 2017
Title 99.9 Criminal Lawyer
great shows!
0 0
Replying to RewCorp • Jul 12, 2017
Title Ikebukuro West Gate Park
Have the same feel with anime Durarara!!
I'm Lovin' It.
It's something after I watched Durarara, and then this.
2 0
On Dear Sister • Jul 12, 2017
Title Dear Sister
I gave it 8.5 for the ending. However every episodes of it didn't get me hooked. Just a simple dorama
0 0
On Gokusen • Jul 10, 2017
Title Gokusen
matsumojo jun always cool to be a bad boy
10 0
On Koinaka: Best Friends in Love • Jul 10, 2017
Title Koinaka: Best Friends in Love
average romance drama at its best, should've made a movie instead
1 1
On I'm Your Destiny • Jun 27, 2017
Title I'm Your Destiny
at first I think this is gonna be interesting. Shame it went downhill since Ep 8. The final episode was really flat with less conflict. So glad I saw Kame and Yamapi again since Nobuta wo Produce though
1 0
On Un Chocolatier de l’Amour Perdu • Jun 27, 2017
Title Un Chocolatier de l’Amour Perdu
very unsatisfying ending. Fucked up adultery. I will never watch this again even though Matsumoto Jun and Satomi Ishihara are my favorite. Great cast and music!
1 0

