Details

  • Last Online: Dec 3, 2025
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 28, 2021
Replying to Sri Ravali • Oct 17, 2021
What is the word tan uses to call pied?
he calls him "hia" which means big brother basically :)
1 5
Replying to multifangurl4ever • Aug 30, 2021
Title The Tuxedo
i knew i wasn't going crazy and pitchbank were supposed to have more scenes!!! but good shows rely on good acting…
yesss he's such a perfect mixture of handsome and cute!!!!!
1 0
Replying to jpny01 • Aug 29, 2021
Title The Tuxedo
Golden Blood wasn't badly directed, though - it just had an unfortunate lead. Although if he's the one who decided…
i knew i wasn't going crazy and pitchbank were supposed to have more scenes!!! but good shows rely on good acting skills and good cinematography/directing skills so i have faith that this will be good, just based on green and chap being in this
4 2
Replying to Maeionic • Jul 25, 2021
Title Our Stories
It is indeed
hey um question, since we're obviously not getting this, can you please tell me what's the name of the novel?? :(
0 0
Replying to multifangurl4ever • May 27, 2021
Title Our Stories
May I ask why you'll pass on a polygamous couple?? (just curious btw, not judging)
Ah true, I honestly am a bit excited for what they'll do with the 4th couple (if the series is still airing) but I totally get what you mean. I hope if they do make them poly they don't stigmatize it and instead show the good side of poly relationships.
3 1
Replying to 8703253 • May 27, 2021
Title Don't Say No
mmmh this gives me problematic vibes consent-wise
when do mame's stories not give problematic vibes consent wise TT i'm only watching for my boys ja and first (hopefully i don't have to drop it on the first episode bc of mame)
2 0
Replying to NoirRoseHeart • May 27, 2021
Title Our Stories
The third couple sounded cute, but is it saying that the 4th couple is a polygamous couple? If so, then I'll probably…
May I ask why you'll pass on a polygamous couple?? (just curious btw, not judging)
1 4