News
On Fangs of Fortune • Aug 24, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
I'm so excited for this 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹
6 0
Replying to birdsnkittens2233 • Aug 24, 2024
Title A Lonely Hero’s Journey
It was really good story. All characters that were introduced from small to big, all had pretty good & impactful…
true !!!!
0 0
Replying to chii • Aug 24, 2024
Title Go East
ijbol at the scene where yuan mo was injured all over and mr. yu was like "you're not serious at all, go aside…
I really like TJC here bc his character and acting is funny af 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
0 0
On Go East • Aug 24, 2024
Title Go East
ijbol at the scene where yuan mo was injured all over and mr. yu was like "you're not serious at all, go aside and play" lmaooooooooo I was dyingggggg 😭😭😭😭😭😭
0 1
On A Lonely Hero’s Journey • Aug 18, 2024
Title A Lonely Hero’s Journey
3rd billing pala si dudu dito, kala ko kasi guest role sa onti ng screen time niya
0 1
On A Lonely Hero’s Journey • Aug 16, 2024
Title A Lonely Hero’s Journey
wao ang haba ng screen time ni dudu wao ang galing grabe
0 0
Replying to chii • Aug 9, 2024
Title Seven Sundays
ganda neto
lalo na yung sagutan scene nila
0 0
On Seven Sundays • Aug 9, 2024
Title Seven Sundays
ganda neto
0 1
On Impale • Aug 9, 2024
Title Impale
pinanood namin to kagabi hahahahaha gago laptrip
0 0
On Ayaka Is in Love with Hiroko! • Aug 9, 2024
Title Ayaka Is in Love with Hiroko!
by episode 5 I'm slowly getting pissed off
4 0
On Ju Jing Yi • Aug 4, 2024
Person Ju Jing Yi
I miss her 🥺 sadly, no drama of her for q3 & q4 ☹️
4 2
On Love in the Desert • Jul 31, 2024
Title Love in the Desert
reservation is finally open 🙌
5 0
On Veil of Shadows • Jul 31, 2024
Title Veil of Shadows
I was bored so I decided to stalk 🍉s on Weibo and sure I saw a group discussion about this 🍉 and the whole group was... interesting. One post made me laugh where the op posted "You who criticized Ju Jingyi will be constipated for ten days." Lmaoooo 😭🙏
2 0
Replying to Eduarda4567gostadodarren • Jul 27, 2024
Title Love’s Rebellion
Did you find it very cheap?
I would lie if I said I didn't 😭🙏
2 0
On Love’s Rebellion • Jul 27, 2024
Title Love’s Rebellion
I love the teaser trailer sm 🫶🥹 hoping to see them soon!!!!!! and also wth is wrong with 🥝??? why's the promo and posters screams low budget 😭
4 3
On Liu Xie Ning • Jul 23, 2024
Person Liu Xie Ning
I hope you get more lead roles in the future ningning!!! 🥹🫶
7 0
Replying to chii • Jul 20, 2024
Person Luo Yun Xi
he's so damn fine
him in his costume dramas is just 😮💨🤌
3 2
On Luo Yun Xi • Jul 20, 2024
Person Luo Yun Xi
he's so damn fine
5 4
Replying to tintin92 • Jul 15, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
if you haven't finished it, please don't the read the comments here. that totally ruins the drama because you're…
Sorry! I was actually referring to FYH in my second comment 😭 Idk if the user @.tintin92 was talking about TPR or FYH in their comment but I finished TPR so I guess they were talking about me not finishing FYH bc of the presumably negative 'comments' (on the FYH page) I replied with my 2nd comment explaining why I didn't finish FYH. 😊
0 1
Replying to tintin92 • Jul 15, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
if you haven't finished it, please don't the read the comments here. that totally ruins the drama because you're…
I haven't been active in MDL for weeks now, so I haven't been on FYH's page ever since the drama aired, and so as for this drama. (This is actually my first comment on this drama page.) I wasn't influenced by the 'comments' as you said, truth is, I'm actually stuck at episode 14 (or 15, idk) because of how slow and boring the story is for me, tbrh. It's good that you liked it, though for me, I already put the drama on hold. Who knows? Maybe I'll finish it (Follow Your Heart) in the future if I have any time. 🤷🏻♀️
1 6
