Editorials
Replying to ellie • Jun 7, 2024
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka
The intro is Kakkaku by Kujiragi 👍
Thx, actually I need the sad melody which is played frequently in the series🫠
1 1
On At 25:00, in Akasaka • Jun 4, 2024
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka
I NEED THE OST😭
6 3
Replying to n20raha • May 18, 2024
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka
where have you seen the behind the scene?🥹
Thanks a lot💞
1 0
Replying to Charbonnel • May 17, 2024
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka
Also having seen this episode and the behind the scenes, I don’t have any doubts about the casting, Niihara…
where have you seen the behind the scene?🥹
1 2
On At 25:00, in Akasaka • May 17, 2024
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka
where can I download the OST... specially the melody in The kiss scene?🥹
2 0