K-Drama
On Are You Sure?! • Oct 27, 2024
Title Are You Sure?!
I hope we will get another Season Next year which will be in Busan
6 1
Replying to Farhana Akhter • Sep 22, 2024
Title Hellbound Season 2
Why they resurrected. 🫣
did you watch the last episode from the last season
0 1
On Are You Sure?! • Aug 8, 2024
Title Are You Sure?!
omg 10 minutes left
0 0
Replying to minimini • Aug 8, 2024
Title Are You Sure?!
it looks like Tae will be a special guest during their Jeju trip!
he won’t
0 1
On Century of Love • Jun 9, 2024
Title Century of Love
I can’t wait
4 0
Replying to Little Orange • May 30, 2024
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea
In which episode did they get together?In which episode did they breakup and get back again?Any love triangle…
they got together pretty early on
1 0
Replying to fariw • May 30, 2024
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea
This drama has a happy ending or bitter sweet ending
Happy Ending
0 0
On My Wife's Gunslinger God • May 7, 2024
Title My Wife's Gunslinger God
I’m so excited
1 0
Replying to 11983929 • May 3, 2024
Person James Supamongkon Wongwisut
nope, he doesnt
yes he does
0 0
Replying to ThatWheatFlour • Apr 8, 2024
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
Kinda worried about how they're gonna pull this off considering S2 was pretty conclusive, but as long as Kuina…
they still have one card left
0 3
On Love Is Like a Cat • Mar 2, 2024
Title Love Is Like a Cat
I’m so excited this, I can finally enjoy seeing mew on the screen without seeing people he doesn’t fuck with
1 1
On Love Is Like a Cat • Mar 2, 2024
Title Love Is Like a Cat
People need to stop lying on Mew, He never said he won’t do any Bl, What he said was “If the script is Good I will do”.
8 0
Replying to Candora • Feb 24, 2024
Title The Sign
I hope we get another season, i have unanswered questions
they are a special episode in April
3 0
On The Sign • Feb 24, 2024
Title The Sign Spoiler
I really Love, I didn’t feel sad or anything,it was a bit sad to see Billy crying, but after I saw Saint I knew something good is coming. I can’t wait for the special episode
3 1
On Pit Babe • Feb 9, 2024
Title Pit Babe
before I watched the last episode I will watch the whole series again
1 0
On James Supamongkon Wongwisut • Sep 24, 2023
Person James Supamongkon Wongwisut
does anyone think he looks like saint or is it just me, especially in bed friend
8 5

