News
On I Will Teach You Love • Apr 10, 2015
Title I Will Teach You Love
where can i watch this???
0 1
Replying to netongg • Apr 6, 2015
Title Collective Invention
where i can watch this??chaebal T_T
ahhh... i see, and theres no news abt this movie hmmpph..
0 0
On Collective Invention • Feb 21, 2015
Title Collective Invention
where i can watch this??chaebal T_T
0 0
On Collective Invention • Feb 21, 2015
Title Collective Invention
where i can watch this??chaebal T_T
0 2
Replying to bLoodYThoughtS • Feb 21, 2015
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
I want Yona and Ri On will end up together I don't like the lead actress ... Oh God I'm crazy somebody Heal Me…
lol.. me too... hhahaha
0 0
On Healer • Feb 21, 2015
Title Healer
omo..omo. another my fav after mastersun...
2 0
On Healer • Feb 21, 2015
Title Healer
omo..omo. another my fav after mastersun...
2 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Mar 3, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
>.< cant wait unnie new drama... will be definitly watching thiss!!
2 0
On Kong Hyo Jin • Oct 28, 2013
Person Kong Hyo Jin
admin, could you please change the pic, there is so many pic who look prettier and better with this one.. love u unnie:)
13 0
Replying to ShadowBerry • Aug 14, 2013
Title Potato Star 2013QR3
who the hell is Mark Zuckerberg? xD
hahaha, didn't know facebook owner... lol
1 0
catnip • Jul 19, 2013
Article If Harry Potter Was A Korean Drama
LOL wkkwkwwkwkwkwkkwkwk
1 0
