Details

  • Last Online: Nov 7, 2022
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 13, 2012
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 28, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
really? great! :)) I like him too. hehe. <3 Hope we can be good friends! :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 27, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
your welcome ! :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 26, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the friend request. :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 26, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the friend request. <3
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 25, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I love Seto Koji too... also been fond of Jesse Lewis in Sprout! <3
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 25, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
thanks for the friend request! I love your profile! haha. :D I'm sure we can be good friends... since we have a lot of common... See you around! :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 25, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
really? that's great! <3
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 24, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm watching lots of Jdrama now, haha. 6 I think... I recommend my favorites Atashinchi no Danshi & Tumbling, though it's a jdrama.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 24, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hehe. thanks! glad you like it!
I'm not really into Kdrama, I watch more Jdrama for the past few days. The only Kdrama I watch now is To The Beautiful You. The Kdramas in my list were the dramas I watched before.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 24, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
haha. syempre, kailangan maging magalang! haha. connected sa work, pero before di ako nanonood ng mga medical series, lately na lang ako nahilig. :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 24, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
haha. di pa po, nabasa ko lang yun description nun story! :) haha. HI po... :D
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 24, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
ganon din kasi kwento nun! hehe. pag may time ka tingnan mo. :) uhm, 21 na ko... and nagwowork na. ikaw?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 24, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
ano yun? parang JIN?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 24, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
ano ba kwento nun Faith? Korean yun di ba? God's quiz nasa list ko na yan... :)
0 0
On Key • Sep 23, 2012
Person Key
Happy Birthday! :))
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 23, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hmm, mahilig ako sa Jdrama, hehe. mas lessen yun episodes, mdaali ksi ako minip, pagmahaba masyado di ko na tinatapos... :p
hehe. more on medical nga ako ngayon. :))
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 22, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hmm, ganon ba? eh di ibig sabihin pwede pa masundan yun, bitin kasi ako sa kwento ng anime, hehe. :)
sa ngayon, Mr. Brain, pinapanood ko... ikaw? :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 22, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
ehh? really? thanks! :) I like your dp. :)

your welcome, thanks for accepting... :D
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 21, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
yea, I really really love Tumbling... I don't get why others don't like it that much, like the way I do. :( but it's alright... thankful to find someone like you. <3

hehe. yep, Tablo??? haha. he's really funny! like him too. <3
0 0