News
Replying to nicolapelocan • Feb 22, 2015
Title Flashback
Does anyone know where to watch this drama?
Is it English subbed?
0 0
On Flashback • Feb 20, 2015
Title Flashback
Does anyone know where to watch this drama?
0 3
Replying to rationalbeings • Feb 1, 2015
Title Fabulous 30
Ah yet another drama lacking subs. Anyone know where I can watch this with eng subs (not viki cause it doesn't…
i think drama . net
0 0
On Tan Ai Chen • Jan 24, 2015
Person Tan Ai Chen
SHE IS ONE OF THE BEST GRANDMA ACTRESS EVER
2 0
Replying to Mindy tran • Jan 24, 2015
Title The Virtuous Queen of Han
Can someone please tell me how can I watch this movie... Kept telling me that the URL is not found
its on dramafever with eng subs
0 0
Replying to angelitocurioso • Aug 27, 2014
Title Sweet Sweet Bodyguard
I started watching this one today... Breaths* I don't pick up long dramas but this one kind of grab me! Waiting…
drama . net has it completely subbed
0 0
