Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Mountains
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 11, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to twinty • 25 days ago
Liu Yuning sings "Her." Listen to it her on Peacheyblossom's youtube page for the lyrics. They are so…
thanks for sharing ...........this song is on loop ....its soooooo good🤌😌😭
3 1
Replying to Josna Vincy • 26 days ago
Title Pull Strings Spoiler
Yess I think so too. But... according to the novel, was the great tribulation the final boss? if so, it seems…
Nah, I’ve never read the novel, but a friend of mine told me that it’s way too lengthy and has a lot of arcs. I told him how much of the story I’ve seen so far, and he replied that what we’ve gotten is actually very little compared to the novel and that a lot of parts were cut.

He even said it’s basically a pure harem plot, with multiple relationships involving characters from different sects.

I don’t know, but don’t you also feel like something is missing? Like, the main villain, the Demon Lord, has been saved for the last 5 episodes. That makes the story feel a little empty to me. Everything has been going so nicely so far that I genuinely can’t believe they’re going to wrap all of this up that quickly.

They should’ve extended it to at least 36 episodes. 😭 My friend said that even 36 episodes wouldn’t be enough and that this story really needs a second season.
1 2
Replying to Ti02 • 26 days ago
Yes we did. But they did not allow cameras, so there are no Reuters, but it was said they had a kissing scene…
hope c-censor will sleep on this one too
3 0
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • 26 days ago
i thought they were going to break up this episode? bc this was some weak episode with the fighting and the real…
🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to daydreamer • 26 days ago
why do I keep scrolling this comment section instead of focusing on my work 😭
The drama unfolding in the comment section is more interesting than the actual drama. 😂 Even I came here to comment, but I forgot to comment and just kept scrolling and scrolling. 🍿
9 1
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • 26 days ago
i thought they were going to break up this episode? bc this was some weak episode with the fighting and the real…
*Pursuit of Jade* — the famous yin-yang position of this year. 😂💀
3 2
Replying to dramaring • 26 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
is it true that someone will die?👀@novel readers
the SML is heard
0 0
Replying to jenesais • 26 days ago
I can't even remember my own number but I somehow memorized Luke's bcs of how many times I rewatched that scene…
Girl😂🤣🤣
1 0
Ti02 • 26 days ago
Photo Photo
someone remove his spects....he looks so naive and cute .....without them a hungry beast ...i can't forget him from NES 😭😂
0 1
Replying to Ti02 • 26 days ago
Unit B (some supporting actors) has wrapped up filming. Unit A will continue filming for the remaining 42 days.…
just 42 days so a month and 12 days from now ...wow .....this is early ...how many days of shooting was it 80 days?
1 1
On Hayan Seukaendeul • 26 days ago
They both were freaking cute in the first season of LOVE ALARM when they were dating. The expression SK gives in that season is TOP-TIER—pure puppy eyes. 🥹🐶 I need the yearner ML here! Hopefully, the novel is like that too. 🙏
3 0
On Bai Lu • 26 days ago
Person Bai Lu
Happy birth month to US
LULU!!!🎂🎂
6 0
On Hayan Seukaendeul • 26 days ago
If it’s Netflix, then I’m dead, dead. 😭😭 I loved the way they portrayed JoJo’s emotions through her drawings in *Love Alarm*... ahhhhh, I’m craving that same atmosphere for her again. 🥹❤️
4 0
On Pull Strings • 26 days ago
Title Pull Strings
Nah, something within me says it’s still incomplete, even though it’s going to end in just a few days. 😭 I feel like the plot was cut short—there are so many things missing, and I can’t even explain what exactly.

But I really don’t want this to end at Episode 30. This damn drama needs a **second season!** 😭😭
7 6
Replying to Cheng Yi • 26 days ago
Title Love Alarm
is it that bad drama?
they got paired for the new drama😭😭😭..they will get the happy ending finally
1 1