Details

  • Last Online: 2 minutes ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Mountains
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 11, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to MarissaDanelle • 28 days ago
Title Revenge
🍉 Tencent costume drama #Revenge will start filming on September 12.#ZhangLinghe and the other cast are expected…
so LYX is the FL at last ......but would join late due to her current movie shoot right
2 3
Replying to Mia • 28 days ago
Person Bai Lu
Bai Lu's next drama probably will be announced next month. So excited wish it's a republic drama but melon are…
is the melon about CZY being the ML right
0 0
On Pull Strings • 28 days ago
Title Pull Strings
The Celestial Emperor and Chang Shou share the same brain cell. 😂
7 0
On The Early Spring • 29 days ago
Is the actor playing Luke using his personal wardrobe for this drama? Because all the outfits he’s wearing are damn good. It’s like every single fit was made specifically for him... he looks good from every angle!
8 2
On Zhang Ling He • 29 days ago
Person Zhang Ling He
He became so thin... I hope they filmed the parts of the drama where he was struggling early, because I don’t want another actor joining the Ariana Grande trend.
10 0
On Pull Strings • 29 days ago
Title Pull Strings
I’m confused about how they’re going to complete the story in just a few episodes. It feels like the story needs at least 40+ episodes... WDYМ, only 9 more episodes?!
12 4
Replying to Yuanyuanzi • Aug 28, 2026
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
Right! It’s too bad that the drama in the rumor is still another costume idol drama, which honestly feels quite…
Amen buddy
Amen 🙏🙇‍♂️
2 0
On Pull Strings • Aug 28, 2026
Title Pull Strings
In Episode 13, some parts felt like they were abruptly cut. Like when LCS went to the celestial palace—we didn’t even get to see how he got there. Some scenes were definitely cut short. 😭
0 0
Replying to Yuanyuanzi • Aug 28, 2026
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
Right! It’s too bad that the drama in the rumor is still another costume idol drama, which honestly feels quite…
Yes, where is the creativity? Nowhere to be found! This summer, I was disappointed by most of the dramas—only one or two actually caught my eye.

I really hope these two get paired in a **comedic, modern drama**. Please, no costume drama! 🙏 If that actually happens, I’m betting my whole damn savings on that drama. 😂
6 2
Replying to Yuanyuanzi • Aug 28, 2026
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
Right! It’s too bad that the drama in the rumor is still another costume idol drama, which honestly feels quite…
Their BTS shoots would probably be more hilarious and famous than the actual drama if they got paired. 😂😂 Their interactions on variety shows still live rent-free in my brain. 😭
8 0
Replying to Yuanyuanzi • Aug 28, 2026
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
Right! It’s too bad that the drama in the rumor is still another costume idol drama, which honestly feels quite…
Actually, I’m pretty bored with costume dramas, as you said. I love that these days the C-industry is trying new concepts and approaches for modern dramas, like the drama CZY is currently shooted, Bai Lu’s current drama, and CDLs *The Doll Game*. We really need more fresh concepts in the C-industry!

I’m honestly pretty bored with the same old tropes—master-disciple, enemies-to-lovers, childhood connections, and all that stuff. 😭 I hope they start making more modern dramas with genuinely new and creative concepts instead of recycling the same plots over and over again.
6 4