Editorials
Replying to Nick_Fox • 26 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
girl where is your september watchlist???
The *Love Alarm* pair got paired again for another drama! Finally, Kim JOJO is going to get her good ending. 😭❤️
1 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • 26 days ago
Title The Early Spring
girl where is your september watchlist???
🤣🤣
1 0
On Song Kang • 26 days ago
Person Song Kang
my love alarm heart goona heal
2 1
On Hayan Seukaendeul • 26 days ago
Title Hayan Seukaendeul
2027 you better be early🙏
4 0
On Between Steps • 26 days ago
Title Between Steps
finally we got the date
4 0
Replying to moonlight sonata • 26 days ago
Title The Early Spring
I just turn off my brain when I watch dramas like this and enjoy it lol. Yeah, I would run away from Luke in real…
"I would run away from Luke in real life" 🤣🤣🤣
4 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • 26 days ago
Title The Early Spring
In the LIME company, they call each other by their English names, which is why you’re seeing so many English…
i thought same 🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to ibisfeather • 27 days ago
Title The Early Spring
Word is he did his own styling using lots of his own pieces plus shoutout help from the brands. Supposedly the…
ahh
0 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • 27 days ago
Title The Early Spring
In the LIME company, they call each other by their English names, which is why you’re seeing so many English…
At first, I was confused too... like, are the comments trolling or what? 😂 Then I started watching it yesterday and finally understood.
3 2
Replying to Thea • 27 days ago
Title The Early Spring
Also, I haven't actually started watching this, but what's with all the English names in the comments? Are y'all…
In the LIME company, they call each other by their English names, which is why you’re seeing so many English names mentioned in the comments. 😂
4 4
On The Early Spring • 27 days ago
Title The Early Spring
Okay, did Chanel sponsor them from Episode 1 I’ve noticed so many Chanel clothes and accessory pieces on the leads. 👀
2 4
Replying to Vniverse • 27 days ago
Title The Early Spring
I'm glad I have nothing else to watch other than this drama. Thoroughly enjoying it alone without any distraction…
girl where is your september watchlist???
4 4
Replying to sruthisetti • 27 days ago
Title Endless Summers
Do want photos ?
yes plzzzz🫠😭🙇♂️🙏
2 0
On Endless Summers • 27 days ago
Title Endless Summers
I saw the kiss scene and came running here.
4 2
Replying to AtsukoM • 27 days ago
Title The Early Spring
Add one more, 'Team cannot wait for the break up'. At least I'm on that team. :3
same here
2 0
Replying to AtsukoM • 27 days ago
Title The Early Spring
I already gave Luke an earful while watching today's episode. Catch up quick and join us in scolding them left…
I am at ep 7 and one thing i will say he needs to tape his mouth😂😂
1 1
On The Early Spring • 27 days ago
Title The Early Spring
You all are scaring me today. I’m only at Episode 4... looks like I need to delve into 6 more episodes to understand today’s context.
3 5
Replying to Mar Choi • 27 days ago
Title The Early Spring
Yes, it's Liu Yu Ning
thanks
0 0
Replying to tintin92 • 27 days ago
Title The Early Spring
Yes 😄
ahh , thanks
0 0
On The Early Spring • 27 days ago
Title The Early Spring
Who sang the intro song? The voice sounds so familiar, but I just can’t put my finger on it. Is it LYN??? 👀🎶
1 4

1