Details

  • Last Online: 2 minutes ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Mountains
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 11, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Josna Vincy • Aug 21, 2026
Title Pull Strings
I think the dragon king reversed the time through her bell... Idk... I felt like that.. lol...
why do i think she is dragons long lost daughter
1 5
On A Love Other than Yours • Aug 21, 2026
I love that K-dramas are trying new tropes. I’m so tired of seeing the same tropes in every drama.
But honestly, I’d be even happier if they gave us an ending where the two of them part ways and find their own happiness, with all the who, why, where, and when questions actually being answered.
That kind of ending would feel so much more satisfying.
17 1
Replying to Ifa • Aug 21, 2026
Title Pull Strings
I initialy only wanted to watch the first episode to see whether I’ll like it and put on my PTW list to binge…
ep 4,5,6,7 are on another level😂😂
5 1
Replying to Maria8633 • Aug 21, 2026
Title Pull Strings
If his little girl Aimi falls for him I mean if she wants him romantically too, tell me not to see it, I'm getting…
I mean, so far, she hasn’t made a single move. She likes him, but she knows he has no interest in her, so she’s put those feelings aside and now sees him as a senior.
Yes, it’s kind of like a harem, but he never actually falls in love with the others.
4 2
Replying to jixalili • Aug 21, 2026
words used to mean something🫩
she did the same thing on around 10 drama pages ....
5 0
Replying to v4runavv1 • Aug 21, 2026
Title Pull Strings
It is very Xianxia? I started with 15 minutes and I didn’t understand anything. I’ve never been a huge fantasy…
first 20 min are confusing but after that you will understand everything
1 1
Replying to MarissaDanelle • Aug 21, 2026
🍉 Now rumored for mid October since it didn't pass censorship & receive a distribution license yet https://x.com/xuruohanarchive/status/2090650945772523591?s=20
🫠🫠
1 0
Replying to Ti02 • Aug 21, 2026
Umm getting postponed or if that was the initial plan or not, whatever it is, isn't that bad. Yup it makes us…
they took the title seriously
1 1
Replying to Josna Vincy • Aug 21, 2026
Title Pull Strings
Ayoooooooo I couldn't hold my laughter dammmmmnn HAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WHY DID HE LOOK CUTE IN THAT MAID DRESS rwnhkfnowbfidfbf…
And the Second Baby Prince... both of them are a pure chaos combo. 😂
2 1
Replying to Josna Vincy • Aug 21, 2026
Title Pull Strings
The battle of scammers ended with the scammer king lmaooooo
Scammer got scammed. 😂😂
3 1
On Pull Strings • Aug 21, 2026
Title Pull Strings
"Wild, twisted, and totally nuts". 😂😂
ARP is on another level. 🔥
5 0
On Pull Strings • Aug 21, 2026
Title Pull Strings
the split sec he gave the deep male voice "ME"🤣🤣🥴😂
bro thought he got caught
4 0