Details

  • Last Online: 20 minutes ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Mountains
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 11, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Chen Zhe Yuan • Aug 28, 2026
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
I heard LULU and CZY might be paired . I really hope it’s true! And if it’s a modern drama... then I’m ascending straight to heaven.
7 8
Replying to onmyway123 • Aug 28, 2026
GIIIIIRL… my man is basically a walking red flag with some serious Prince Charming potential ... That mouth?…
But we are blind rightπŸ‘€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
2 1
Replying to may • Aug 27, 2026
the whole comment section is in heat right now
Just said the same thing 🀣
5 0
Replying to vlees • Aug 27, 2026
Hahaha, I laughed so hard on this one!
🀣🀣🀣
1 0
Replying to daydreamer • Aug 27, 2026
The way I have to pause and reboot every time this man gets a close-up πŸ’€ Yes, I’m thirsty🀣
Damn all are thirsty for this man
I aint complaining 🀣🀣
7 1
Replying to onmyway123 • Aug 27, 2026
Buddy… we’re not just invading it… we’re eavesdropping, staring, smiling, giggling, and then deciding…
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
1 0
Replying to Aurora_7 • Aug 27, 2026
I think we all feel the same buddy😭
I was like you can continue sir and mam i am just out for a walk
4 1
Replying to onmyway123 • Aug 27, 2026
my man in the first episode had the most vicious mouth and the most sexiest lips πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
7 0
On Pull Strings • Aug 26, 2026
Title Pull Strings
Phone guys phone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
7 0
Replying to ath • Aug 26, 2026
this needs like 50 episodes in total to cover the entire source material properly😭
Yes how will they cover up the scandal in 10 ep😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Aug 25, 2026
Title Pull Strings
Ao yi is LYX long lost baby sisterπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
0 0