News
Replying to dark • May 2, 2024
Game Favorite K-pop group
there's no Apink!!! or SNSD!!!
yea, i made this with a friend and we just put the first 100 groups that came to mind in. I can make a part 2 soon maybe.
0 0
Replying to Nina • Feb 11, 2024
Title Cityboy_Log
wait why would he be a vampire i feel like i missed something…
ooo i get it now thanx
1 0
Replying to junjiwrld • Feb 10, 2024
Title Cityboy_Log Spoiler
honestly I really hope Jihan is not a vampire, cuz that will really ruin it for me! I really love it how it is…
wait why would he be a vampire i feel like i missed something…
0 2
Replying to SnowWhite123 • Dec 31, 2023
Title Asia Super Young
I watched the most recent ep6 and they have the top 9 so far. I don't understand if the top 9 will debut as a…
where can i watch it, the last ep i watched was ep 3 and i cant find the others
0 0
Replying to Nina • Dec 19, 2023
Person Lee Jae Jun
stupid question from me but are like the vlogs scripted?
okey thank u!
1 0
Replying to JuniperJen • Dec 19, 2023
Person Lee Jae Jun
I hope they add the vlog series to JaeJun's credits.I want to find out more about the other people/actors as well…
stupid question from me but are like the vlogs scripted?
1 2
Replying to SW • Dec 16, 2023
Title Boys Like Boys
They're dating and Guanyu said in an article, he'd move to Taipei to be closer to Gino.
omg really?! i didn’t know that. Thank you for sharing
0 0
On Boys Like Boys • Dec 9, 2023
Title Boys Like Boys
I still need to watch the last ep, but everytime I see Jia-Hang being sad or disappointed or just not fully happy I just wanna hug him. Like by the campfire when he cried really hard I just wanna hug him man.
5 2
