K-Drama
mz4jun • Mar 14, 2017
Article The Horrible Disease Known As Second-Lead Syndrome!
REPLY 1988!!! I seriously dropped it after Jung Hwan's confessed. But I forced myself to finish it 3 weeks later
0 2
cityhunter • Mar 14, 2017
Article 6 Highly Rated Korean Dramas I Dropped
I dropped Marriage Not Dating and Cinderella and Four Knights. I love Marriage Not Dating in the beginning but I didn't know I just bored. But Cinderella and Four Knights, I just didn't like Park So Dam ended up with Jung Il Woo. Haha
0 0
On Tomorrow with You • Feb 20, 2017
Title Tomorrow with You
I watched it again and again. Lee Je Hoon makes me fluttered <3 <3
3 0
AnanyaS • Feb 15, 2017
Article A Match Made In Dramaland - Couples Of 2016 Kdramas
I really love bok joo & joon hyung
1 0
palak • Feb 4, 2017
Article 5 Times We Thought We Had the Male Lead Figured Out
I didn't want to see the last episode of Reply 88 because i was too sick to watch Taek and Duk Seon #TeamJungHwan. It gutted me for 2 weeks.
1 0
On Lee Sung Kyoung • Jan 14, 2017
Person Lee Sung Kyoung
Some people hate her as Baek In Ha (CITT) but her role as Baek In Ha makes me into her so much. And I really really love her as Kim Bok Joo
4 1

