News
Replying to thai_lovers_ • Mar 18, 2022
Title Semantic Error Spoiler
Seriously I really need season 2 for the Carrot Juice scene… The scene when they meet Jaehong… And of course…
Ugh same here seriously I need to see Jang Jaeyoung & Jang Jaehong in one frame ㅠㅠ
2 1
Replying to guyun • Mar 17, 2022
Title Semantic Error
a lot of people are talking about the webtoon but is the novel similar? is it worth reading? thanks for the answer…
The novel is very similar to the webtoon, but in the novel they describe the characters' emotion in more details~ It is very worth reading since we can have a better understanding regarding the characters' behavior, why is he like that etc etc
2 0
On Semantic Error • Mar 17, 2022
Title Semantic Error
I'm emotionally attached to this series & the actors/actresses, what do I do with my life................... everyone stan dongkiz
7 0
On The Light in Your Eyes • Mar 20, 2019
Title The Light in Your Eyes
The last ep was so heartbreaking yet beautiful...
13 0
Replying to RawRawad • Mar 12, 2019
Title The Light in Your Eyes Spoiler
There was a reason for her old-fashioned name guys..
Ikr! From the 1st ep i was confused with the time background bcs han jimin always wears those vintage outfits
3 0
On The Light in Your Eyes • Mar 12, 2019
Title The Light in Your Eyes
Y'all who will decide to drop this drama, please hang on ^^
0 0
On The Light in Your Eyes • Mar 12, 2019
Title The Light in Your Eyes Spoiler
Wow............. ep 10 was just crazy. I remember reading about someone guessed those things when it was ep 3 or 4, I'm glad it turned out that way bcs i watched the rest of eps without expectation. I must say i don't regret watching this drama so far!
0 0
On The Light in Your Eyes • Mar 11, 2019
Title The Light in Your Eyes
I enjoyed ep 1 and 2, were quite good.. but the plot seemed going nowhere, i kept hoping something from each eps but i got nothing.. Still, looking forward to the final ep. Glad that Nam Joohyuk's acting shows so much improve!
2 0
Replying to Charlie LLM • Aug 16, 2017
Title Hip Hop Teacher
Where can I watch this?
Finally I got the 1st and 2nd episodes but it doesn't come with eng sub http://dramambc.tk/hip-hop-teacher-ep-1-eng-sub/
1 0
On Hip Hop Teacher • Aug 15, 2017
Title Hip Hop Teacher
Does anybody know where to watch this online?
2 0
nevermind • Jun 18, 2017
Article My Top 10 Gorgeous Korean Actors (and Yours Too!)
I just realized that most of Korean Actors that I like, they have pouty lips and prety smile just like Seo Kang Joon, Choi Min Ho, and Kim Min Jae
2 2
On Go Kyung Pyo • Jun 11, 2017
Person Go Kyung Pyo
Happy birthday oppaaaaaa saranghae!
0 0
On Lim Soo Jung • Jun 8, 2017
Person Lim Soo Jung
I think Im Soo Jung looks like Jin Kyung
0 0
On Good Manager • May 28, 2017
Title Good Manager
Junho Oppaaaaa
3 0
Replying to Seaweed • Apr 23, 2017
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
finished in two days.. this is the best slice-of-life drama I have ever watched! (not like I have watched a lot…
Nah! Kekekeke
0 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Apr 23, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
I like PHS and PBY, but I love Ji Soo to much, so I decided to hold the drama until i'm ready
0 0
ManishaSingh • Mar 28, 2017
Article Top 6 Alternate/Second Lead Love Stories of Dramaland
Actually I was more interested with Grim Reaper and Sunny in Goblin
6 0
zia • Mar 28, 2017
Article Actor Spotlight: Lee Sung Kyung
This is the first time I really love korean-actress, Sung Kyung Unnie!
1 0
Replying to TooLazyy • Mar 27, 2017
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
this is too overrated. It's a nice drama but seems like people are overreacting about this one.
Probably, you expects more because the people's opinion. This is what I feel when watching Descendant of the Sun. But for Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, I really love it, because I was watching this on my own will without having to know the opinions of others.
2 0
alexa • Mar 14, 2017
Article Female Leads Who Defy Kdrama Stereotypes
Uri bok joo <3
2 0

