Details

  • Last Online: May 26, 2025
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Asia, India.
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: December 14
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 30, 2023
Replying to kkkk • Aug 17, 2024
I'm gonna use that bad memory eraser and will forget about this drama 😉 ps. good luck to all of you who are…
lmfao
0 0
Replying to taevu1 • Mar 29, 2024
Title Devilish Joy
Isn't it crazy how when you first watch this k-drama when it was airing, you don't know exactly who the actors…
us bro us 😭 😭 😭 But what you said is so damn relatable like every character and actor hit me like crazyyyy as I started watching more k and cdramas and recognize them all ;-; and thats when ya know you're becoming a bit of a veteran watcher
3 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Mar 28, 2024
Title Devilish Joy
Going to watch this now to heal myself from Song Ha Yoon's evil crazy role in Marry My Husband 😅😅Need a…
same bro same XDDDD
1 1
Replying to Ahjusshi • Mar 27, 2024
Title Dusk Love
this was basically a copy paste but reverse gender lmfao
is that so ?
alright then will def watch this...
1 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Mar 26, 2024
Title Dusk Love
FL is a feast for the eyes (including lots of sexy scenes). It's as appetizing as a bag of your favorite candies.…
this was basically a copy paste but reverse gender lmfao
5 2
Replying to Tammi123 • Mar 22, 2024
Title Love Endures
I asked the same question. What is going on with the rating between 8.2-8.1?
aight copy that sire
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡴⣶⡦⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⠟⠁⠸⣏⡿⠀⠙⢷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢸⣇⣤⠤⠤⠬⠤⠤⢤⣄⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣹⢦⣀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣾⣟⠲⢤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢰⡟⠶⢋⡙⠛⠛⣙⠳⢟⡟⢳⡞⢸⠟⠳⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⢠⡞⠁⠀⠙⠶⣄⠀⠈⠳⣄⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣄⡻⠶⠞⣁⡼⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣨⠷⠀⠀⢸⡇
⠀⠀⠀⣀⡤⢴⣟⣉⠙⣉⣻⡦⠤⠤⠤⠶⠛⠁⠀⣀⡴⠋⠀
⠀⢠⡞⠁⠀⠈⢳⣽⢉⣏⡞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠉⠀⠀⠀
⠀⡾⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣬⠟⢀⣠⣀⠀⢀⡴⠞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢠⡇⠀⢰⡇⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠈⠟⠏⠀⣼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢸⡇⠀⢸⠇⠀⠀⠀⣼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢸⠁⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⣛⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢸⣆⣀⣸⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠘⢿⡾⢿⣀⣀⡀⠀⣿⡀⢀⣀⣀⣸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠈⢧⣼⡏⠉⠉⠉⠉⡉⠉⠉⠉⣹⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⡏⡇⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠸⡇⠀⠀⠀⡇⡇⠀⠀⠀⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⢰⡇⡇⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⢸⡇⣷⠀⠀⢀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⢸⡇⣿⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠍⠉⣏⠁⢹⡉⢩⣿⣅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢿⣭⡤⠞⠁⠀⠈⠻⢦⣍⡽⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3 0
Replying to Joy Wilson • Mar 18, 2024
Finished seven episodes and the FL comes across as a mistress who gets angry whenever she sees the man with his…
I agree and to be honest I watched the first episode, and you know if the first doesn't comes by strong then how the rest are gonna be. I had slight hopes cuz of famous leads but damn, disappointment. Many people enjoyed but as we are veterans, the show has to have a unique story to keep up the audience curiosity but this was predictable.
2 3
Replying to Tammi123 • Mar 18, 2024
Title Love Endures
I asked the same question. What is going on with the rating between 8.2-8.1?
I recently started this, so should i keep going cuz the start was good for me.
1 2
Replying to aroma • Mar 4, 2024
when the alarm goes and here comes childhood sweetheart
seriously that childhood romance interest is getting so cliché.... writers seriously need to improve their thought process
0 0
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Dec 12, 2023
Photo Photo
They truly robbed us of this girl in last arc 💀
yeah they did XD
1 0