News
On Lie to Me • Jul 6, 2011
Title Lie to Me
@ karenkhaye ....try watch it in dramacrazy.net , mysoju.com.Enjoy ^ ^
0 0
On Lie to Me • May 20, 2011
Title Lie to Me
I've watched LTM until episode 4. from episode 1- 3 the story's still flat. But in episode 4 there's a little improvement that they finally make a decision to do a fake marriage... I hope the story will become better soon....
0 0
On Babyfaced Beauty • Jan 1, 1970
Title Babyfaced Beauty
I have watched this until episodes 3. And so far, I like it.
0 1
On The Palace: The Lock Heart Jade • Jan 1, 1970
Title The Palace: The Lock Heart Jade
If you like meteor garden 1 and boys before flower, You'll also like this .The relationship between the main leads in this drama is cute and romantic.
1 0