Editorials
On Physical: Asia • Oct 28, 2025
Title Physical: Asia
little tip: watching it while working out really boosts your motivation.
3 0
Replying to Moonbeam • Oct 20, 2025
Title Will Love in Spring
this drama is shot in a way (the color scheme, the cinematography) that makes it look as if it was set in the…
I got a similar impression, but I don’t think it’s actually set in that period.
2 0
On My Precious • Aug 31, 2025
Title My Precious
the ost absolutely slaps. been living rent-free in my head ever since I first heard it.
5 0
On Mercy for None • Jul 30, 2025
Title Mercy for None
you know the drama is really good when even your parents get glued to the screen and say, ‘should we watch the next episode too?’
10 0
Replying to Vania • Jul 19, 2025
Title Life's Game
Official YT with eng subs - https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9Pxoayn9lmALTdbtGPJdCjDPFqopxCr8&si=Zo7Yjyr5yTCHrhyD
thank you
1 0
Replying to Nari75 • Jul 14, 2025
Title S Line
Feels like I'm watching a mid episode of Black Mirror.
same here.
1 0
On Love Your Enemy • May 17, 2025
Title Love Your Enemy
their silly fights had me bursting into tears of laughter…
10 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Apr 28, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
I am finally starting to watch this WISH ME GOOD LUCK lol
lol, good luck
3 1
Replying to The Loser of Onyang • Mar 11, 2025
Title Who Are You: School 2015
so you wanna "reset , I wanna resent I wanna reseeeeeet"
lmao
3 0
On Alice in Borderland Season 3 • Feb 12, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
can’t wait
8 0
On Elite League • Feb 8, 2025
Title Elite League
wow, hyunbin is a genius
7 0
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Jan 23, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
“dedicated to you. still blooming, always dreaming.” aww 🥺
15 0
Replying to nonvivet • Sep 14, 2024
Title Broker
@ocnsycmr thank you for being born
thank you for being born, ily
4 0
1
1
1
