Editorials
Replying to CostumeHEA • May 1, 2026
Review Rebirth
Thank you for your comment ❤️They gambled on her few minutes performance on PA. Fans said she looks like Zhao…
Cool! I actually came across your blog before! So was surprised when i saw it linked here! Your reasoning is the same for why I started editing dramas on Viki some 10 years ago. They made me shudder to watch! And I will be totally waiting for you to finish your edit (if you haven't already :) )
1 1
CostumeHEA • May 1, 2026
Review Rebirth
Thank you so much for this review! I loved the ML in Rebirth for his performance in Blossom, so was looking forward to starting this and seeing the novel book ending come to life. Seems they went every wrong way, starting with an underaged FL who resembles Zhao Li Ying. Is that your blog linked below?
1 3
Replying to ltspada • Oct 27, 2025
Review Exploration Method of Love
I just rewatched "Cinderella and the Four Knights" and I didn't notice, all those years ago when I first…
I frequently watch period/costume in both Chinese and Korean and I have to say, even those are ditching that trope in Cdramas. Many modern Cdramas are luckily without them too! Yeah, I search them out like gold! :)
1 0
ltspada • Sep 1, 2025
Review Exploration Method of Love
Thanks for your review! I HATE this trope most of all- I decide what's best for you/us. Ugh.
1 2
Replying to Nelly • Aug 14, 2025
Review To Be with You
Are we talking about the same drama I watched? 15 episodes out of 65 ok .anyway your opinion but from someone…
I've been watching and editing subtitles for 10+ years- Korean, Chinese, Thai, Indonesian, Japanese... As I said, good old fashioned soapy drama. Just too many tropes thrown in for my liking. Been there, done that. Thanks for your input. Glad you enjoyed!
0 1
Replying to An55mv returns • Nov 2, 2018
Title Granting You a Dreamlike Life
License on Viki :)https://www.viki.com/tv/36282c-granting-you-a-dreamlike-life
Yes! Ep 1-26 posted at this point!
0 0
Replying to meixue • Oct 27, 2018
Title Granting You a Dreamlike Life
Wait where??
Hey! Same team! I am editing :)
0 0
Replying to sandra • Oct 27, 2018
Title Granting You a Dreamlike Life
viki has started subbing this drama
Currently uploading daily and subbed through Ep 18. 1-9 are in other languages.
0 0
Kaye • Feb 1, 2016
Article 5 K-Drama Guys Who Will Give You Second Male Lead Syndrome
For me it was Choi Siwon in "She was Pretty." Smart, funny, understanding and of course sexy!
5 1
Replying to Younice • Feb 1, 2016
Title Ho Gu's Love
Best fighting scene in kdrama history
OMG- seriously! It was awesome! Was thinking the same thing myself :)
0 0
On The Legend of Qin • Jan 15, 2016
Title The Legend of Qin
You can find this on Viki https://www.viki.com/tv/30114c-the-legend-of-qin Subbed through 34 episodes at 100% in English as of this post :)
0 0