News
MAROUZINA • Sep 25, 2013
Article Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun Confirmed for "Man from the stars"
the hair looks weird.
1 0
On Ti Amo Chocolate • Sep 24, 2013
Title Ti Amo Chocolate
I'm on ep 13 and OMG Xi Ping is adorable. The actor has done a great job!
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 23, 2013
Article MDL Exclusive: Boys Before Flowers American Remake Cast Picks
wow the lead guy is pretty hot.
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 22, 2013
Article Boys Over Flowers American Remake - Ask your questions!
My biggest question would be - Who is playing Jun Pyo and what are they going to call him in this version? :P
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
I saw ep 13 and lol amnesia makes a comeback! X) That is so typical of a Korean drama - making the lead guy remember everyone but the love of his life. lol. But I liked ep 13 <3 :) Especially when people were trying to remind Joong Won of Gong Shil. OMG the aunt's husband is so cute :)
1 0
Replying to SaraXD • Sep 20, 2013
Title Master's Sun
Question: Which one of them is the goat and which is the wolf?! I couldn't catch up with her lol. *Mark answer…
Tae Yang is the wolf.
3 0
On Master's Sun • Sep 20, 2013
Title Master's Sun Spoiler
My heart skipped a beat when Tae Yang mentioned Cha Hee Joo around her twin sister. The Twin is such a bitch though -.-
8 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I know!!! OMG We want ep 13 already! LOL.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Big was going fine for me too but it became sort of annoying in the middle and ending was just plain offensive. I mean, they'd rather let her end up with the guy stuck in someone else's body (while the 'someone else' doesn't even get to use his body or anyone else's anymore) rather than letting her end up with a high schooler -.- That thought killed my mood.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You should definitely try Master's Sun. It's cute and hilarious, although a bit scary at times with all the ghosts :P
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
No no Playful Kiss YouTube Edition is entirely different from the main drama. It's not a recap. Rather it's about the married life of the main couple. I actually liked it more than the main drama. lol :) I didn't know that about Shining Inheritance. But I love that drama :D awesome story! ^^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Maybe they're going to have one of those boring "special ep" as ep 17. You know the ones where they recap the whole drama. I really despise those eps :/ But ya it's so sad that they have only one ep this week! :( I just found out :S
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh yeah I forgot we have a time gap. hehe. I'll watch it tomorrow too. Only raw videos will be uploaded tonight :P In these times how much I wish I knew Korean! :'(
0 0
Replying to Skye-N-Rain • Sep 18, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
Dangg I didn't realize Yoon Sang Hyun (Lawyer Cha) was Oska from Secret Garden! No wonder his voice sounded so…
lol, I started watching this because of Oska :P
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I haven't had the time to read the webtooms yet :( But I'll update you if I do :)And you should definitely watch I'm Sorry I Love You. So Ji Sub steals the show! He's just too good in that drama. It's one of those melodramatic dramas, but it's still really good :) I'm glad you're liking Master's sun :D The next ep comes tonight! FINALLYYY! I'm so excited!! ^^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh yayy! :D Finally. Haha. But last week's ep had such a horrible cliffhanger. I've been on my toes waiting for the new ep all week! What part are you on? (: I'm so jealous you get to dramathon it. I wish I had the patience to NOT start a drama until 11-12 eps have aired. That would make it bearable.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
OH MY GOSH I cried so much during the last episode!! I hope this drama has a good ending. Hong sister's last drama Big had a disastrous ending. I've been waiting all week for the next episode!
1 0
On Madly in Love • Sep 16, 2013
Title Madly in Love
If it's from the makers of Moon Embracing The Sun and Bridal Mask, then I'm definitely watching!
9 0
On Master's Sun • Sep 15, 2013
Title Master's Sun
cliffhanger of the decade >.<
4 0
On Master's Sun • Sep 14, 2013
Title Master's Sun Spoiler
It was really sad (I cried with Tae Gong Shil the whole time :S) but at least Joong Won's ghost wasn't scary :P lol.
3 0
3
