News
KDramaQueen91 • Jul 5, 2013
Article East Meets West: Boys Over Vampires
In my opinion Lee Min Ho is much much better than Robert Pattison. Great article though.
4 0
On When a Man Falls in Love • Jul 5, 2013
Title When a Man Falls in Love
Is the ending sad? Does someone die?
0 0
palak • Jul 3, 2013
Review I Hear Your Voice
hahaha, I guess I am now :P
0 0
On Jang Ok Jung • Jul 3, 2013
Title Jang Ok Jung Spoiler
Even though the drama was extremely sad, the actors did a fab job, especially Kim Tae Hee and Yoo Ah In. I hope they get awards for their portrayals :)
2 0
palak • Jul 3, 2013
Review I Hear Your Voice
Plus, I'm pretty sure my opinion won't change ;)
0 0
palak • Jul 3, 2013
Review I Hear Your Voice
lol yeah I know, but I just couldn't help myself. hehe.
0 0
Replying to palak • Jul 3, 2013
Title Monstar
I've already watched 3 episodes and only now realized the teacher and the aunt are the same person. It's the specs,…
Oh thank god I'm not alone XD
1 0
Replying to Sony • Jul 2, 2013
Title Little Black Dress
I was really sad.. I looooooove the cast but... I didn't like the movie at all.. >.<
lol I was planning to watch it but I don't think I will now. Thanks for the heads up! ;)
7 0
purplenette • Jul 2, 2013
Article In The Know with Purplenette
OMG! Kim Jae Won got married. He would make the ideal husband! His wife is really lucky. Loved this article (:
6 0
karaleen • Jul 2, 2013
Article A Stalker's Guide to Lee Min Ki
The first time I watched him was in Shut up! Flower Boy Band. Although he was only there for a few episodes, his character was simply amazing. It wasn't even like I was attracted to his looks or anything. He was just kickass.
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 1, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh ok! I loved her in To The Beautiful You :D Have you watched that drama?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 1, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Nice...by the way, I love your profile picture :) Is that Sulli from FX?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 1, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi! Thanks for the friend request :) I'm watching I Hear Your Voice currently and I absolutely love it ^^ I'm also watching Monstar. I like that too :) What are you watching?
0 0
On Monstar • Jul 1, 2013
Title Monstar Spoiler
I've already watched 3 episodes and only now realized the teacher and the aunt are the same person. It's the specs, I think. lol, I'm so stupid.
0 0
Replying to diana_list • Jul 1, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
I am going a little crazy here. I am so hooked on this drama but my work schedule is keeping me from watching…
you're welcome :)
2 0
Replying to batoul587 • Jul 1, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
Is it bad that i'm hoping Hye Sung and Soo Ha end up together? Like i really don't want her to end up with lawyer…
I think the makers were pretty clever. They didn't announce from the beginning that they'd be a couple because they were scared of the negative response. Instead, they directly showed what a sizzling couple they make and now, nobody has problems about the age difference.
3 0
Replying to palak • Jul 1, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
***spoiler*** Oh my gosh I loved the ep 8 kiss. Especially the fact that he didn't pause even for a second to…
I forgot to put the spoiler option and couldn't edit it into a spoiler after posting it, so I just put up my own label. lol.
2 0
On I Hear Your Voice • Jun 30, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
***spoiler*** Oh my gosh I loved the ep 8 kiss. Especially the fact that he didn't pause even for a second to see her reaction. And his TEAAARS. Ep 8 was the best so far for me. It was sad but touching. I loved that part where Soo Ha told Lawyer Jang about her mom's last words. So touching. I also loved how Lawyer Jang could cry easily around Soo Ha while she couldn't do so around lawyer Cha :P I mean, I don't exactly hate Lawyer Cha (or even dislike him). It's just that my loyalties lie somewhere else and they're not changing. I'll be extremely disappointed if Soo ha and Hye Sung don't end up together.
11 0
Replying to Midori951 • Jun 30, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
I'm so conflicted about this drama T.T The story line and the actors are really good and all...but the main girl…
I loved Lee Bo Young in My daughter Sooyoung and she was the main reason I started this too ^^ Aside from the I-Wish-They-Were-Both-Gay couple from Secret Garden that I shipped of course. hehe :)
0 0
Replying to Ginger • Jun 30, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice Spoiler
I have a feeling that MJG will die & So Ha will be accused of killing him...and then Hye Song & Lawyer…
Yeah he could totally fake his own death. He might even make Soo Ha believe he killed him without actually dying -.- I'd rather have him rot in jail than die.
2 0
3