News
On Rooftop Prince • Jul 18, 2013
Title Rooftop Prince
Love chona's chona-walk xD
0 0
On Jerry Yan • Jul 18, 2013
Person Jerry Yan
i wish he'd do another drama. It's been 2 years!
2 0
On Prince of Lan Ling • Jul 15, 2013
Title Prince of Lan Ling
i love the cast but Chinese historical dramas aren't really my thing.
0 0
Replying to hye_233 • Jul 13, 2013
Person Bae Suzy Spoiler
y did suzy died in gu family book.. :'(
But come on, she does reincarnate. So it's not really sad. The ending is a happy one.
4 0
On One and a Half Summer • Jul 13, 2013
Title One and a Half Summer
This is going to be awesome! :) So many college-themed dramas like Heirs and Upper-class Common girl and now this. But I'm going to watch them all because they all star some of my favorite idols and actors :) Plus, I totally dig the college theme. Hehe ;)
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 13, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I love To The Beautiful You despite all the poor ratings and the negative reviews. It's supercute :) What's a Lakorn?
0 0
Replying to grace881 • Jul 12, 2013
Title Monstar
And by the way that violinist girl from the drama is so freaking evvvvil ....... just makes so annoyed !!!! >.<
I knoooow! GOSH I hate her to death!
2 0
On My Pig Lady • Jul 12, 2013
Title My Pig Lady
I just read somewhere that Ady An's dad in this drama is a RICH pig farmer and Mike's family is rich too, so it won't be like Meteor Garden. Also, Ady's dad sends her to Mike's school so that she learns some etiquette. LMAO. I can't wait for this drama to begin! :D
5 0
On Monstar • Jul 12, 2013
Title Monstar Spoiler
"I've finally found the courage I needed" This was sooo sad T-T I wish he hadn't found the courage. I hope he doesn't die. Please, please, please don't die T-T
3 0
Replying to colorful_smile • Jul 11, 2013
Title Nine: Nine Times Time Travel
need motivation .. I'm not that much into the mystery genre possibly because it's mostly snail-based but I guess…
I liked Ghost, but it had zero romance. If you want to watch romance, you should go for Nine Times Time Travel.
4 0
yariru • Jul 11, 2013
Article A Stalker's Guide to Bang Sung Joon
I never knew his last name was Bang. I've always had a huge crush on him ever since I watched Shut up flower boy band ^^
0 0
On Good Doctor • Jul 11, 2013
Title Good Doctor
I can already imagine how freaking adorable Joo Won's character is going to be in this drama ^^
7 0
On Monstar • Jul 11, 2013
Title Monstar
Ep 8 ending is so sad!! I was crying the whole time T-T
2 0
On My Love from the Star • Jul 11, 2013
Title My Love from the Star
Has his casting been confirmed?
0 0
Replying to nayosh • Jul 8, 2013
Title Always
what kind of synopsis is this !!
lol you'll get it once you watch. The reason why she randomly goes to his booth to 'watch' TV :")
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 8, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeah it did follow the history. It was sad. I've been great. I started Monstar and I Hear Your Voice and both dramas are awesome! :) What have you been watching?
0 0
Cheer • Jul 8, 2013
Article Kdramas first choices: Part One
When I read the first time that Jang Geun Suk was offered the role of Jun Pyo, I was so shocked. But I sort of get why they approached him. He looks like the Korean version of the guy who played Tsukasa (jun pyo) in Hana Yori Dango, which was a huge success.
2 0
Replying to palak • Jul 8, 2013
Title Dream High Season 2
Never judge a book by it's cover. Never judge a drama by it's POSTER. lol.
Yeah, the poster's great, but the drama is horrible. lol.
7 0
On I Hear Your Voice • Jul 6, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
if Jung Suk Won and Baek Ji Young can be together, why can't Soo Ha and Hye Sung.
15 0
On Sealed with a Kiss • Jul 5, 2013
Title Sealed with a Kiss
is this really romance? The poster doesn't give the feel :P
3 0
3