News
On Art Pakpoom Juanchainat • Aug 2, 2024
Person Art Pakpoom Juanchainat
He reminds me of Nat from Cutie Pie
0 0
Replying to ShinyCY • Aug 2, 2024
Article K-Pop Idols and Their Dramas
With all due respect I guess you are prejudiced. I suggest you watch "My mister" for IUand "Swing kids" for D.O.…
Ok but have you seen Park Jihoon in Weak Hero Class?
0 0
On Save Me • Aug 1, 2024
Title Save Me
I just started this and just finished the 2nd episode. I think I'm dehydrated from crying so much.
5 0
Replying to Century of Y Love • Jul 15, 2024
Person Sailub Hemmawich Kwanamphaiphan
I've been wondering... Is Sailub and Copter related? 🤔
I was thinking that too! I just started pit babe and thought this guy was copter at first.
0 1
On Great Sapol Assawamunkong • Jul 14, 2024
Person Great Sapol Assawamunkong
He reminds me of Doyoung from NCT
0 0
Replying to melodramaticmonkey • Jun 30, 2024
Person Nonkul Chanon Santinatornkul
why he kinda look like jongho from ateez
It's funny too because not only do they look alike, but they're also both left handed.
2 1
Replying to melodramaticmonkey • Jun 29, 2024
Person Nonkul Chanon Santinatornkul
why he kinda look like jongho from ateez
I thought the same! I just finished watching episode 2 of IFYLITA.
2 0
On Cityboy_Log • Jun 1, 2024
Title Cityboy_Log
I wonder why Dongseop and Jeonggyu something or other aren't credited on here.
1 0
Replying to qiioooiip • May 12, 2024
Person Ji Ho Geun
he looks exactly like jisung
I can agree with that too. It's like that spiderman meme, but with young k, jisung, and jun han (xdinary heroes) ft. gunil
1 0
On Ji Ho Geun • Apr 13, 2024
Person Ji Ho Geun
Ya'll saying he looks like other actors, but he could be a twin of young k.
2 3
On I Promised You the Moon • Apr 7, 2024
Title I Promised You the Moon
Starting this after watching ITSAY last night. I've been warned.
6 0
On I Told Sunset about You • Apr 7, 2024
Title I Told Sunset about You Spoiler
I just finished episode three and I've never had so much secondhand embarrassment in my life
1 0
On Light on Me • Mar 24, 2024
Title Light on Me
Ok but like is it just me or does Namgoong an exact replica of Jaehyun from NCT
0 0
On Cityboy_Log • Jan 1, 2024
Title Cityboy_Log
Does anyone know when the next episode airs?
2 2
On Cherry Magic • Dec 21, 2023
Title Cherry Magic
If you guys know Psynergic, he is a BL and kpop reactor. He posted this morning about the delay and said that he will try to find a way to stream on Twitch and post the stream on Patreon. Here is the youtube video he posted this morning: https://youtu.be/Ygry7963ntA?si=DFU5NFMbft0ZpqMU
3 0
On Playboyy • Dec 10, 2023
Title Playboyy
I'm just here for the main storyline of the twins. The rest is just cringe.
4 0
On Cherry Magic • Dec 9, 2023
Title Cherry Magic
What time zone does it air at 830? In thailand? Just wanted to add it to my calendar.
0 2
On Playboyy • Nov 25, 2023
Title Playboyy
Gotta remember that most of the mains, this is their first job or early in their career, so the chemistry might not be top tier. I'm just in it for the main storyline unless someone can recommend me something with a suspense/thriller vibe.
5 1
On Naughty Babe • Nov 12, 2023
Title Naughty Babe
I only have two episodes left, but I can't get myself to finish the series because it's so boring to me.
6 0
Replying to Sarita96 • Nov 12, 2023
Title Twins
The actor playing Zee and Sprite kinda looks like Aj and JJ so I can totally see it. however, wouldn't work because…
Yeah that makes sense.
0 0

1
