News
Replying to Rapunchelle • May 11, 2020
Title Strangers from Hell
You're a lucky person *sigh*
Don't worry, I'm sure it will come later (I hope so) and I can wait because I've already watch it ^^
1 0
Replying to 7891147 • May 11, 2020
Title Strangers from Hell
So happy that this is coming to Netflix in my region! Look forward to watching this!
You're a lucky person *sigh*
1 2
On Strangers from Hell • May 11, 2020
Title Strangers from Hell
Amazing cast. They did a really great job.
1 0
7891147 • May 6, 2020
Article Five Reasons Why You Should Watch: Extracurricular
l agree with you. This is such an amazing drama. One of my favourites this year. I really liked the ton dark, the characters, the storyline. It was a rollercoaster. Also it was refreshing for school dramas. I would definitely see it again ^^
3 1
Replying to Malysian ofc • May 4, 2020
Person Park Ju Hyun
Charmgirl_1005 her ig
Omg thank u!!
0 1
On Park Ju Hyun • May 3, 2020
Person Park Ju Hyun
She was amazing in Extracurricular. Hope see her in more dramas.
9 3
Replying to dindin • May 3, 2020
Person Jung Da Bin
So she was the younger Kim Hye Jin in She was pretty?
I didn't remember her omg i'm shoked
0 1
On Kim Dong Hee • May 3, 2020
Person Kim Dong Hee
One of my favourite actors on the rise. He was amazing in Extracurricular.
18 0