Editorials
On In This Corner of the World • Apr 27, 2020
Title In This Corner of the World
Really love this one! Can't wait for the rest of the subbed episodes. I tried to watch raw but I miss too much.
0 0
On Rin • Apr 21, 2020
Title Rin
At first I was like, wait, am I watching Boku Dake ga 17-sai no Sekai de... Same actors playing mother and son, and he's named Kota.. I enjoyed it. I loved the friendships.. Anyone know who sings the song at about 47 minutes? (it was un shazamable! :)
4 3
Replying to Kim MC • Mar 29, 2020
Article Isolation Got You Down? Escape with Dramas!
Stay safe and healthy! Prayers your way from West Virginia!
Thank you, we can use the prayers! Stay healthy!
3 0
Replying to Akage Girl • Mar 29, 2020
Article Isolation Got You Down? Escape with Dramas!
Eeek. Don't leave home and I pray you remain healthy.
Thank you, you too!
2 0
Akage Girl • Mar 29, 2020
Article Isolation Got You Down? Escape with Dramas!
Dramas are getting me through!! Hope everyone is well, sending you all love from New York City..
5 4
Replying to Coriander • Mar 25, 2020
Title Nobuta wo Produce
do come back and finish it ;_; i guarantee you it's probably one of the best friendship dramas out there
I watched an episode (because Kame!!) and came back to it and so glad I did. Yamapi's character is adorable!
1 0
On Under the Miracle Cherry Tree • Mar 16, 2020
Title Under the Miracle Cherry Tree
ohhh the feels with the use of Sangatsu Kokonoka in Episode 3!
9 0

