Details

  • Last Online: May 3, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 14, 2025
On The Water • May 3, 2026
Title The Water
I prefer novel over series I don't mind if it good change but nope they ruined it I not satisfied how they trying to rush the story I hate how fah character got too much screentime than other 3 cousins
0 1
On Girl Rules • Apr 14, 2026
Title Girl Rules
never expect anything from this kind of plot like other fans so I already expect it will be underwhelming I mean girl rules just hole plot since pilot trailer😬 no hate but the rating is too high wdym more than 8
2 1
Replying to blahblahyes • Mar 27, 2026
many commentators have pointed this out and recommend watching at 1.5x speed.The staring lasts so long, i dunno…
probably you're right there lot something wrong with this series🥲
0 0
Replying to blahblahyes • Mar 27, 2026
many commentators have pointed this out and recommend watching at 1.5x speed.The staring lasts so long, i dunno…
one of reason is because their acting is so stiff both main leads
0 0
Replying to blahblahyes • Mar 27, 2026
many commentators have pointed this out and recommend watching at 1.5x speed.The staring lasts so long, i dunno…
enjoy watching even though girl rules has plot holes watching just for kissing and face cards
1 0
On Frozen Valentine • Mar 23, 2026
idk if there something wrong with me or the main leads it feels so awkward I don't feel courage to watch until last ep:/
3 9
On Play Park • Mar 4, 2026
Title Play Park
tan acting may bit stiff but she slightly better than both frozen valentine main leads that show I can't watch at all it so hard
9 2
Replying to 127 • Feb 8, 2026
Title Be My Angel
femxfem is just superior fr.. also it prob has to do w the production not.. about it being masc and fem
first b friend now be my angel I couldn't enjoy with this kind of plot
0 1
On Be My Angel • Feb 7, 2026
Title Be My Angel
why masc representation never get interesting plot as femxfem I just hoping they also get the same chance as others
16 5
On 17th Spring • Feb 5, 2026
Title 17th Spring
17th spring potentially can be best series of gmmtv but since director is new siwaj forget about it
17 6
On Heart Code • Jan 1, 2026
Title Heart Code
I hope this good please this my most anticipated series of 2026🙏🙏
0 0
On Runaway • Jan 1, 2026
Title Runaway
I love when series focus on the PLOT this my another fav aside swsh of 2025 when you watch horror genre don't expect too much romance I could rewatch this series many times too without getting bored
5 0
On Somewhere Somehow • Nov 3, 2025
I just finish binge rewatching swsh really don't have any single boring eps the first series I feel like very worth it to rewatch😭
2 0
On Somewhere Somehow • Nov 1, 2025
The ending is so perfect I feel so old because I watching them from highschool until married is like growing up with them the best feeling ever
1 0
On Runaway • Oct 31, 2025
Title Runaway
november is runaway month!!! happy halloween🎃👻
5 0
On The Dark Dice • Oct 30, 2025
It has potential but it's too short they could have more eps than wasted on their bls mostly just trash plot tdd deserve second season
9 0
On Somewhere Somehow • Oct 25, 2025
I love how flabbergasted poon is after he find out he nothing compare to kie richness girlie is whole billionaire she just lowkey and never show off her grandma wealth🤣
8 0