News
On Angel's Last Mission: Love • Jul 5, 2019
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love
They really trying to cover the flaws & bad scenes with bombass OST lol
10 0
Replying to dongan • Jul 5, 2019
Title One Spring Night Spoiler
I watched SITR, I almost died from a heart attack. But ok... let's see OSN... almost the same shit... dropped.…
Didn't SITR have a "happy" ending too? I haven't seen it but I heard that the two of them did get together in the end
0 1
Replying to Kat39 • Jul 5, 2019
Title One Spring Night
OSN's secondary characters have more depth and are more memorable than some other drama's main characters. I actually…
Exactly! I love how true to life they are. Also, whoever did the casting deserves a raise. The actors have done such a wonderful job of breathing life into their characters. All of it feels so natural and refreshing to watch
2 0
Replying to Minne8 • Jul 5, 2019
Title One Spring Night
Those two mothers!!!
Ikr that scene was so beautiful :(
4 0
Replying to ddreamer • Jul 5, 2019
Title One Spring Night
i am so emotionally invested in this drama that i refuse to re-watch knowing hurt and sadness is just imminent.
You can rewatch the cute stuff! Haha
1 3