K-Drama Replying to ThebigFant463 • Oct 1, 2021
Title Ukiwa: Tomodachi Ijo, Furin Miman
Dailymotion
Could you please tell me the name to search with on Dailymotion for English subs
0 1
Replying to rabbin • Sep 24, 2020
Title Jao Sao Salatan
pls could you help a sis out and send the link to me as well?
Could you share it with me too as well please?
0 0
On Angelo • Apr 2, 2020
Title Angelo
If any kind soul finds English subtitles, I would be very very grateful T-T
1 1
On Hana Moyu • Apr 12, 2015
Title Hana Moyu
I've seen 7 episodes so far and watched ep 8 which had no subtitles (didnt understand almost all of it (ep8) ^.^! so will stop myself until translated to rewatch again ) and it's really really good .. I like this type of drama and looking forward to the next episodes
0 0