Editorials Replying to Deanaaa • Jul 9, 2025
Title Blind Love of a Dark Lawyer: The Most Obsessed and Pure Love Story in the World
where can I watch ep 1 to 3?
what’s the name of the app? please
0 1
Replying to 5HINeeOppasLilShawol • Jul 9, 2025
Title Blind Love of a Dark Lawyer: The Most Obsessed and Pure Love Story in the World
anybody subbing it? TT.TT cant find anything ~ i can only find ep 1 to 3 in chin subs.
where can I watch ep 1 to 3?
0 3
KoreanLatinaGLBaddie • May 21, 2025
Review Blind Love of a Dark Lawyer: The Most Obsessed and Pure Love Story in the World
where did you watch it?
1 7
Replying to Blind Love of a Dark Lawyer: The Most Obsessed and Pure Love Story in the World • May 21, 2025
Title Blind Love of a Dark Lawyer: The Most Obsessed and Pure Love Story in the World
Replying to deleted comment
where did you watch the episodes?
0 2
On Plerng Ruk Fai Kaen • Apr 18, 2025
Title Plerng Ruk Fai Kaen
where can I watch this with English subs?
0 0
Replying to chillingindoors • Mar 16, 2025
Title Neung Nai Suang
Older dramas from any country hit different and this was no exception. I loved the first 11 episodes but after…
where did you watch it?
0 1
Replying to Dodo • Mar 1, 2025
Title Que Sera Sera
Super Toxic
what website or app did you watch it on?
0 1
On Que Sera Sera • Mar 1, 2025
Title Que Sera Sera
where can I find this with English subs?
0 1
Replying to possessive_lover • Feb 23, 2025
Title Love in Sadness
Last Friends, a 2008 drama series from Japan, if you're okay with the LGBT theme. ML holds FL captive, abuses…
I’ve watched last friends it was so sad😞
2 1
Replying to Azet • Feb 19, 2025
Title Leh Ratree
I agree with your comment, although i haven`t seen the remake! Something about these older lahorns that touches…
Where did you watch it?
1 1
On Love in Sadness • Feb 19, 2025
Title Love in Sadness
can anyone recommend more dramas like this please?
0 4
On Oishii Proposal • Feb 19, 2025
Title Oishii Proposal
where can I watch this with English subtitles?
0 0
Replying to Tia22 • Jan 22, 2025
Title Mia Tuean
So i wrote a private review for myself and oddly decided to get chat gpt involved in interpreting my review. Here…
where did you watch it?
0 1
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 23, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
LOVE IT ALREADYYY does anyone know anymore dramas like this?
1 0
On Nang Barb • Nov 5, 2024
Title Nang Barb
any English subs??
0 2
On Hanayome Miman Escape • Nov 5, 2024
Title Hanayome Miman Escape
where can I watch this with eng subs?
0 0
On Leh Ratree • Nov 4, 2024
Title Leh Ratree
has this been subbed in eng subs yet?
0 0
On Sawan Biang • Nov 4, 2024
Title Sawan Biang
does anyone know if eng subs have been done for this drama?
0 0
Replying to W-chan00 • Nov 4, 2024
Title Hello, Nice to Meet You. Let's Get Divorced.
in the second comment below there is a link to a fansuber who made the subtitles ^^
Also do you know when it will be released because I couldn’t find it on the link that is posted in the comments below?
1 1
Replying to W-chan00 • Nov 4, 2024
Title Hello, Nice to Meet You. Let's Get Divorced.
in the second comment below there is a link to a fansuber who made the subtitles ^^
thank you!!
0 3