Initial response: Incredibly disjointed and confusing. I feel I watched the entire thing, and remain unclear on…
I agree, when I saw the high rating and after watching this movie three times (to make the subs, lol). They did a very bad job explaining the characters and their relationships. I gave it a 6/10, only because I liked how the ML acted in the movie. I felt like he did a decent job portraying a scumbag.
I made english subtitles for this movie. Add me as a friend to request subtitles and view my private friend feed on MDL where I post shows/movies that I make the subs for.
First episode test: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18BDgL7zsBMmlM_1syZhCbbbhND6lrYbG/view Add me as a friend…
Let's Go! (2002) - Episode #8 [English Subs] - https://t.ly/Z8jeO I make random episodes public but if you want to watch the entire series with subs. Add me as a friend and you'll have access to all of my private feed posts with the URL's. 😁 Episodes 1-10 have been subbed so far.
The timeloop/timetravel genre is my favorite for any drama/movie. I am only on episode 10 right now but what I enjoyed so far about this drama was how they did not jump into time travel right away. They did a decent job building up that romantic tension between the two leads before the 'jump'. I was actually enjoying this so much, I wish they spent several more episodes before the trans-dimensional (lantern) wormhole.
Hopefully the drama does not get too boring as others have suggested. It is a 40 episode drama but the episodes are more or less about 40 minutes. Not including the 5 mins with intro/outro + recap. Also some food for thought, when I was researching China’s broadcasting regulator system. I found out that there are various types of licenses drama's have to obtain depending on how many episodes they are. Each license allows media groups to do different things within their dramas. This is the reason why some Chinese dramas have way more episodes then they should be. It appears drama's over 39 episodes get the best type of media license. It also allows them to broadcast the show nationally within the China region. Dramas that are 39 episodes and lower, have stricter guidelines and can't be broadcasted nationally (via TV). China keeps changing their licensing and rules, so my comment is subject to change depending on when it was posted.
I am making subs for this movie. I randomly picked a Japanese movie that had no subs because I wanted to see how fast my custom ai program (with GeForce RTX 4090) can make subs for a full length movie. Add me as a friend, because I only privately post my subs/videos to my friends on my MDL feed or within my telegram channel.
A few people this past week asked me to generate subtitles for this show. I'll share the link for those who would like it. I've only done the first 5 episodes so far and will be doing 5-7 episodes a week.
These past few days I've been re-enjoying these classic JDRAMA's from the 90s and early 00's. For some reason they felt like they were much longer in terms of episodes. Maybe it's because I watched them on VHS tapes with original infomercials and just 'felt' there were more episodes. Anyway, would recommend this for any JDRAMA cult classic fan.
didn't read the plot or review is best. I never knew where the plot lead me, it turns from funny to hearwarming…
Right on. I am on episode 4 at the moment and enjoying it. I also found another midlife crisis style drama. Otona Joshi (2015). Doesn't have time travel or plot twists but has a similar vibe to it.
Anyone know where to watch the RAW of this movie?
I could only find something on Google Play but it looks like it's no longer available:
https://play.google.com/store/movies/details?id=aieEVosLwoc
Add me as a friend, to see all of my subtitles in my friend feed.
Add me as a friend to view my private friend feed for my subs.
I make random episodes public but if you want to watch the entire series with subs.
Add me as a friend and you'll have access to all of my private feed posts with the URL's. 😁 Episodes 1-10 have been subbed so far.
Hopefully the drama does not get too boring as others have suggested. It is a 40 episode drama but the episodes are more or less about 40 minutes. Not including the 5 mins with intro/outro + recap. Also some food for thought, when I was researching China’s broadcasting regulator system. I found out that there are various types of licenses drama's have to obtain depending on how many episodes they are. Each license allows media groups to do different things within their dramas. This is the reason why some Chinese dramas have way more episodes then they should be. It appears drama's over 39 episodes get the best type of media license. It also allows them to broadcast the show nationally within the China region. Dramas that are 39 episodes and lower, have stricter guidelines and can't be broadcasted nationally (via TV). China keeps changing their licensing and rules, so my comment is subject to change depending on when it was posted.
Hopefully this drama hits the spot.
Add me as a friend as my subtitle posts are private and only take requests from friends. Cheers! 🤝