News
Replying to 41694 • Nov 27, 2018
Title Our Glamorous Time
I think they are all being dubbed
crazy i think that accents are great thing and not something that should be removed how in Princes Wei Young hes not dubbed.... crazy!
0 0
Replying to 41694 • Nov 23, 2018
Title Our Glamorous Time
I think they are all being dubbed
Why i dont understand whats wrong with their voices
0 0
Replying to 41694 • Nov 23, 2018
Title Our Glamorous Time
I think they are all being dubbed
R they crazy!!
1 0
Replying to 41694 • Nov 21, 2018
Title Our Glamorous Time
I think they are all being dubbed
Whyy this is not jin hans voice, zhanilia sounds like her
1 0
On Our Glamorous Time • Nov 20, 2018
Title Our Glamorous Time
Is Jin Han beeing lip synced???? or ist just my imagination his voice is very wierd
0 0
On The Flame's Daughter • Mar 7, 2018
Title The Flame's Daughter
Can someone spill the beans and give me some spoiler, like will in the end zhang feng and ruo ge be together. And at least give me the link for the book translated in english for free ? :D
2 0
Replying to 41694 • Dec 16, 2017
Title Our Glamorous Time
I am also not happy with this choice tbh. All these actors that I want ZLY to work with :( I am still hoping someone…
Nooo please he deserves the lead!!
0 0
Replying to Rin • Dec 16, 2017
Title Our Glamorous Time
I enjoyed the novel, and is pretty fond of the male lead's character. Like you, I'm not digging the…
I am pretty sure that you will change your mind, i think he's awsome
0 0
On Our Glamorous Time • Dec 16, 2017
Title Our Glamorous Time
I just can't wait for this drama i've been fan of jin han since princess wei young, he's so handsome and i'ts not his fault he looks a bit like a bad guy, i think he's perfect for this role especially since his role is military commandant... <3
0 0
Replying to Bodea • Dec 16, 2017
Title The Wolf
I hope Dramafever picks this one up.
Let's make sure that they pick it up and sub it as soon as posible :D
0 0