Editorials
DramaHeroine • Mar 21, 2020
Article The Failure of Boys Before Friends
Wow I remember that. I don't think it was completed. I thought that it only had few episodes and then just because of these changes of actors, they just stopped making it. Well I didn't know about most things that you wrote here, maybe I wasn't so into it then.
3 1
On Touch • Feb 23, 2020
Title Touch
Despite that everyone talking bad about this drama, I really liked it. Age difference wasn't that bad and I think the main couple was really cute together. Maybe few episodes more would be better for this story, but beside that I think that was nice to watch
5 0
On TharnType Special: Our Final Love • Feb 3, 2020
Title TharnType Special: Our Final Love
It was worth to buy this episode! You should all do this! Love Tharn and Thype. It was the best summary anyone could expect ❤️❤️❤️
0 0

