News
Replying to shadowofeve • Oct 31, 2020
Title Pinocchio Spoiler
I’m on episode 12 and I think this might be my least favorite of Lee Jong Suk’s dramas. It seems really slow…
And I hate how her father and uncle treat her in this.
2 0
On Pinocchio • Oct 31, 2020
Title Pinocchio
I’m on episode 12 and I think this might be my least favorite of Lee Jong Suk’s dramas. It seems really slow and his character is so inconsistent to me. Park Shin Hye is pretty good in this, but the only other drama I’ve seen her in is Memories of the Alhambra. She just stares and cries in that one.
3 2
Replying to gleekidMC19 • Oct 31, 2020
Title Pinocchio
Watching this because of Kim Young Kwang..
I really like his character.
1 1
Replying to jn21263 • Oct 28, 2020
Title Flower of Evil
yes! super good. It is very dark in the beginning but more melo and romantic at the end though. Either way, it…
Thank you! I finished it and I loved it. 10/10 for me.
1 0
On Because This Is My First Life • Oct 18, 2020
Title Because This Is My First Life
I'm only on Ep 1 and I love this already.
2 0
On Angel's Last Mission: Love • Oct 14, 2020
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love
I didn't like the ending, but it's worth a watch if you like cute romances.
0 0
On Flower of Evil • Oct 14, 2020
Title Flower of Evil
Is this worth watching if I don't typically enjoy melodramas but I enjoy dark stories?
2 2
On Something about 1 Percent • Oct 14, 2020
Title Something about 1 Percent
I still think about this one often. Love it!
1 0
Replying to Jay kashiwabara • Oct 14, 2020
Title Well-Intended Love
Where I can watch this! I can't find it
It's on Netflix in the US.
0 0
On Crash Landing on You • Oct 13, 2020
Title Crash Landing on You
It's beautiful. Watch it. <3 Oh, and he's beautiful too...
3 0
On My Holo Love • Oct 12, 2020
Title My Holo Love
Really love this one. I wasn't expecting to, but I think the storyline was great.
4 0
On I Have Three Boyfriends • Jan 13, 2020
Title I Have Three Boyfriends
That twist tho
2 0
On Well-Intended Love • Jan 7, 2020
Title Well-Intended Love
I love obsession and I love this show. I am only on episode 12, but I really love the chemistry between the two leads. I guess I really like possessive male leads in dramas. Who knew.
3 3
Replying to Cncll • Jan 6, 2020
Title Memories of the Alhambra
How is the chemistry?
I didn’t like the romance at all, but I enjoyed everything else.
1 0
Replying to Fheng Zorbito • Dec 24, 2019
Title Circle
I liked it a bit because of jin goo. Sorry guys but i really struggle on this drama. I had to understand how the…
Please edit your comment as a spoiler if it is one.
3 0
On While You Were Sleeping • Dec 8, 2019
Title While You Were Sleeping
Really loved this. I almost didn’t watch it due to all of the negative reviews, but I thought the story was well done. So sad I finished it. I love the main lead, but I had major second lead syndrome through most of the show.
4 0
On Something about 1 Percent • Nov 30, 2019
Title Something about 1 Percent
I pulled an all nighter for this show. Really loved the characters and the romance between them was wonderful. Great chemistry!! Very cute and funny. Highly recommended.
3 0
