Editorials
On Fireworks of My Heart • May 21, 2024
Title Fireworks of My Heart
I dont really like breakups that is why I am considering whether to watch it or not.
0 0
On Fireworks of My Heart • May 21, 2024
Title Fireworks of My Heart
How many episodes will take to the leads to reconcile again from the past breakup issues.
0 0
On Fireworks of My Heart • May 21, 2024
Title Fireworks of My Heart
Is this breakup free drama or not??
0 1
On Ping Pong Life • May 20, 2024
Title Ping Pong Life
I thought they would show the Olympics and the 2 players would win in doubles.
0 0
On Ping Pong Life • May 20, 2024
Title Ping Pong Life
why they won't show up to play the Olympics at last?
0 0
Replying to Aries • May 19, 2024
Title Ping Pong Life
This doesn't have too much romance. It's mainly focused on the athletes hard work and journey towards championship
Yes its really gd drama I am watching it.
0 1
On You Are My Hero • May 17, 2024
Title You Are My Hero
Does anyone watch the ping-pong life of BJT?
0 0
On You Are My Hero • May 17, 2024
Title You Are My Hero
I enjoyed these dramas new life begins, destined, reset and you are my hero.
4 2
On Ping Pong Life • May 17, 2024
Title Ping Pong Life
In some stories sometimes it is better not to have too much romance and it looks bad to the story. I am just sharing my opinion and I want to whether the drama is worth watching before I start it.
1 3
On Ping Pong Life • May 17, 2024
Title Ping Pong Life
How many episodes will take the romance of the main leads? When I watched the trailer I thought that this drama mainly showed the hard work of athletes and they mainly focused on the game so, my opinion is not to have too much romance it doesn't suit the story.
0 0
On Fireworks of My Heart • May 17, 2024
Title Fireworks of My Heart
How was this drama??
0 0
Replying to cutie_daisy • May 15, 2024
Title Lady Revenger Returns from the Fire
It's is good, i have completed ep 14 and still liking it. Usually I drop dramas after a few episodes but it is…
Yes I watched all episodes yesterday and started Bai Jing Ting's drama destined.
1 0
On Lady Revenger Returns from the Fire • May 13, 2024
Title Lady Revenger Returns from the Fire
I stopped at 9 th epi when it was ongoing now I should continue that's why Im asking
0 2
On Lady Revenger Returns from the Fire • May 13, 2024
Title Lady Revenger Returns from the Fire
How was the drama??
1 0
On Destined • May 13, 2024
Title Destined
Im searching for baijingting's dramas after watching his works in new life begins, reset and you are my hero and then someone suggested me this drama so Im asking whether to watch or not..
8 1
On Destined • May 13, 2024
Title Destined
Is this drama worth watching? ?
0 5
Replying to leenaaaa • May 12, 2024
Title You Are My Hero
new life begins is a great one
I already watched you are my hero
0 0
Replying to leenaaaa • May 12, 2024
Title You Are My Hero
new life begins is a great one
I already seen it and Now Im watching reset
2 2
On You Are My Hero • May 12, 2024
Title You Are My Hero
Any dramas of this hero baijingting??
2 8
On You Are My Hero • May 7, 2024
Title You Are My Hero
Is this worth watching??
2 1

