Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 22, 2022
Replying to taenyyy • Jul 1, 2024
It was such a good sport drama 10/10. It's been so long since i finished a 40 eps drama, i tend to drop along…
Yes, it was a good drama without romance only friendship, and intense matches, and everyone's acting was perfect and all the drama was power-packed... But It would have been better in case if they had shown the national championship also.
2 2
Replying to taenyyy • Jul 1, 2024
Can you recommend some Chinese sports drama??
Love O2O.
Skate into love.
You are my glory - this is not completely a sports drama but you will get to watch it in some episodes.
Falling into your smile.
My unicorn girl.
Kings Avatar.
Go Go Squid- 1 and 2.
My Mr. Mermaid.
Amidst a snowstorm of love.
The whirlwind girl- 1 and 2.
The Prince of Tennies.
Ping pong life.
Gank your heart.
These are the sports dramas that I watched.
3 2
Replying to Snowie Moon • Jun 28, 2024
Destined and Reset are total masterpieces.
Yes I also watched those dramas
3 0
Replying to Livewell • Jun 27, 2024
I dont think there is any breakup. there are misunderstanding but it is resolve quickly. not sure about parents…
Ok tqu
0 0
On The Prince of Tennis • Jun 7, 2024
I am searching for an intense drama with good sports because I love Chinese sports dramas, so I learned this and am here to ask about its review. How is it??
0 5
Replying to krsz1 • May 28, 2024
Title Destined
I'm watching it for the third time. :)
Have you watched My dear guardian how was it??
0 0
On Destined • May 26, 2024
Title Destined
Can anyone describe about my dear guardian Chinese drama how is that and is that watchable??
0 1
Replying to Chorika • May 26, 2024
Title Destined
So much!
I watched and I really enjoyed it from scratch to end.
1 1
On A Date with the Future • May 26, 2024
Kisses doesn't important for me, the main thing is the story, acting, leads and all and what and how the romance will be there in the drama, I wont expect anything.
1 1