Editorials
Replying to Skz16 • Jul 9, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
Um I think ur on the wrong mdl page, anyway word of honour and untamed are not about friendship lol.
Ok tqu 😊
0 0
Replying to Skz16 • Jul 9, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
Um I think ur on the wrong mdl page, anyway word of honour and untamed are not about friendship lol.
I am not on wrong MDL page why I am texting here means now everyone are commenting here because of this drama so it will be quick option to get reply to questions that is why I am commenting here and also I know the untamed is not a friendship drama but I just want to use that word so I used.
0 2
Replying to ChunTian • Jul 9, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
I think it is not bad. Similar to this story in the sense it was going back to the past to make things right.…
How is word of honor when I watched the trailer I am getting The Untamed vibes ?
0 2
On The Princess Royal • Jul 9, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
How is the drama word of honor, is it the same as the untamed all about friendship??
0 4
Replying to ChunTian • Jul 9, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
I think it is not bad. Similar to this story in the sense it was going back to the past to make things right.…
I completed watching story of kunning palace and I enjoyed the drama its all about revenge, and I loved hero character when he keeps on getting jealous of zhang ze and his love to jiang ning and also heroine character which is also strong i.e. being independent and understanding which I always search in every heroine of C dramas
0 4
Replying to Blue moon • Jul 9, 2024
Title Story of Kunning Palace
If you are in for a great story line with superb dialogues and acting ,this drama is for you. Romance is there…
I have completed watching this drama and I really enjoyed it and tqu for your information.
2 0
On Story of Kunning Palace • Jul 8, 2024
Title Story of Kunning Palace
I really enjoyed watching this series... Every actors acting was perfect I loved it 😍
3 0
Replying to ChunTian • Jul 4, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
I think it is not bad. Similar to this story in the sense it was going back to the past to make things right.…
😊 tqu
0 0
Replying to ChunTian • Jul 4, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
I think it is not bad. Similar to this story in the sense it was going back to the past to make things right.…
Ok then is that watchable
0 2
On The Princess Royal • Jul 4, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
How is the drama named the story of kunning palace?
0 10
On Story of Kunning Palace • Jul 4, 2024
Title Story of Kunning Palace
How is this drama?
0 2
On The Princess Royal • Jul 4, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
It's nothing bad to express your views on this drama, everyone has their own taste so express yourself with ease and avoid those comments who says bad of you and your comments. But be careful with the words because words are more powerful than weapons.
8 2
Replying to DramaloverPanda • Jul 3, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
If you like palace intrigue and plots then yes.
Ok, then I will watch it when the whole series is aired coz I cant wait for the next episodes
1 0
Replying to DramaloverPanda • Jul 3, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
If you like palace intrigue and plots then yes.
Yes double is more about revenge less romance what I liked in that was the heroine character which is very strong, smart and understanding and also how the leads have tactic understanding so thats is why I am asking whether it also has the same or not
1 2
Replying to DramaloverPanda • Jul 3, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
If you like palace intrigue and plots then yes.
Tqu
0 0
Replying to tintin92 • Jul 3, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
if you like a second chance romance, then you will love it.
Ok tqu
0 0
Replying to DramaloverPanda • Jul 3, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
If you like palace intrigue and plots then yes.
So romance doesn't matters to me if the story is strong enough to watch
0 0
Replying to DramaloverPanda • Jul 3, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
If you like palace intrigue and plots then yes.
precisely the characters should be like the double drama characters. I really enjoyed that drama.
0 6
Replying to DramaloverPanda • Jul 3, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
If you like palace intrigue and plots then yes.
I am a person who mostly prioritize the story and that too these kind of power struggle fights than romance in any dramas only if the main leads are strong I mean like not having silly silly fights between leads, misunderstandings, overthinking and mainly female character is not strong if these things are not there then I find them more interesting..
0 7
Replying to DramaloverPanda • Jul 3, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
If you like palace intrigue and plots then yes.
Most of the Chinese dramas are historical in my drama list.
2 0

