News
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • Jul 18, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
The page is not opening showing it does mot exist
Oh yeah we were using the app lol. Now it works hahah
1 1
Replying to 0hellgirl0 • Jul 18, 2020
Title Train
where?
It'll release today!
0 0
Replying to Bhavkdramalover • Jul 18, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Waiting, waiting for 7:30
Yup I'm waiting too. I know it comes out on 7:30 but still I keep refreshing my Netflix lol!
0 5
Replying to Vera • Jul 18, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I'm awake (it's daytime here) 11:41 A.M. :)
It's 03:30 PM here!! Good afternoon!
0 0
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • Jul 18, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
The page is not opening showing it does mot exist
Not working for me as well!
0 4
Replying to Hoshi Lover • Jul 18, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I’m here. Just opened this quick. I hope I don’t miss the 8888th comment. Haha.
All the best to you guys!
1 0
Replying to AnimeKDramaFan • Jul 18, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I'm up! Just finished watching Lawless Attorney just to see Seo Ye Ji. Gotta say loved the twist and turns.
Ahh I put lawless attorney on hold. I'll watch it later too.
1 0
Replying to kyungsoosbae • Jul 18, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I come and go lol how are you guys? :)
Dying in wait! Lol
0 1
Replying to Hoshi Lover • Jul 18, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I’m here. Just opened this quick. I hope I don’t miss the 8888th comment. Haha.
Omg yess claim your 8888th throne lol
1 3
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 18, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Is anyone awake or everyone's sleeping?? Any campers there?
4 30
Replying to girl • Jul 18, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Hey, i'm 17 y/o
Hahaha it's okay lol. I don't mind bhahaha
1 1
Replying to girl • Jul 18, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I'm scared!!! Help
Yeah but i'm still not ready.
0 1
Replying to girl • Jul 18, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Hey, i'm 17 y/o
Okay di!! LOL
0 3
Replying to girl • Jul 18, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Hey, i'm 17 y/o
Lmao okay eooni! Haha! But we're indians shouldn't i call you didi? Lol
0 5
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • Jul 18, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCKXzjXpKFc/?igshid=1fipbjrcuwf1s an extra still from today wat will happen
I'm scared!!! Help
0 3
Replying to Hoshi Lover • Jul 18, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
3 new OST songs released guys!!! In Silence is here. :))https://open.spotify.com/album/3dUnWJ6LwEcnXXCTvYPzyf?si=I4G2VxFFQD-1NpFNYvt-JA
*cries in silence* :')
0 0
Replying to Kat39 • Jul 18, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Happy IOTNBO Saturday to you! It is still Friday aka IOTBO Eve here, but I am always happy to see this announcement…
Yess I know!! Same to you. Can't wait <3
1 0
Replying to girl • Jul 17, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Alone!! Feeling relatable with everyone lol.
Yess lol!! I mean even in the movies i have to explain them and sometimes while doing that i miss something lol.
2 0
Replying to Lili • Jul 17, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Hey, i am just curious, how old are some of you guys?
Hey, i'm 17 y/o
4 23
Replying to Kim MC • Jul 17, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
We need a name for this Ship!!!
Ahaha I didn't know that then my vote goes to moonmoon as well!! I just need them to get married we can decide this later lol.
0 0