Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: πŸ‡°πŸ‡· ⇄ πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ ⇄ πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 18, 2023

Alya Min

πŸ‡°πŸ‡· ⇄ πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ ⇄ πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬
On VIP • Dec 5, 2024
Title VIP
this one hits home too much. Jung Sun got my heart and Yoo Ri can go to *ell.
3 0
Replying to Jiyuda • Dec 3, 2024
πŸ’«When a person was a hot-blooded mad dog, he accidentally bit his current owner, so he became a stray dog that…
When chadjen said " Before I go, can I ask for one thing.? " I already had a line cued in my head .. " Can you both kiss?" πŸ˜…
1 1
Replying to kitakarn library • Dec 3, 2024
I get the confession i need 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
posting the gif on my feed for the world to bear witness to it hehe
0 0
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Nov 29, 2024
issit normal that i am rewatching this episode after coming back from the club? but i think Captain Thiu and Doctor Kan will help ease this hangover πŸ₯΄ πŸ˜…
4 0
Replying to Luunara • Nov 27, 2024
Just finished it and you are sooo right!My jaw dropped and I forgot to breath!
i did πŸ™ˆ his left leg
2 2
Replying to KDramaTipsy • Nov 27, 2024
Style in the sauna...Fadel on the bed...I'm so dead........Thank you for reading my poetry. If they use the nipple…
you're a poet,
and you didn't know it!

did i rhyme?
2 3
Replying to Alya Min • Nov 27, 2024
Hehheeh.. he is so whipped even before he knew it.
and i want that pants he's wearing at the market.
0 1
Replying to Alya Min • Nov 27, 2024
Hehheeh.. he is so whipped even before he knew it.
"i wanna be the first to eat ..you." πŸ˜‚
2 1
On Ticket to Heaven • Nov 27, 2024
as always, the music gets to me first. anyone knows if it's Hampus Naeselius soaring in the background and driving the scenes?
5 0
Replying to misspulane • Nov 27, 2024
Title Our Youth
Share when done, let's support your work!
Thank you πŸ™
1 0