Details

  • Last Online: 42 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: πŸ‡°πŸ‡· ⇄ πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ ⇄ πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 18, 2023

Alya Min

πŸ‡°πŸ‡· ⇄ πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ ⇄ πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬
Replying to mio • Nov 19, 2024
all im gonna say is that last scene added 30 years to my lifespan
but also, after that bike ride scene, i can die happy. hehe.
3 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Nov 19, 2024
I rarely open X but this series is getting the best out of me. Even Sky admitted on his account that Saint is…
Still, the way Shin says "stupid" is endearing
1 0
Replying to tlvvsu • Nov 19, 2024
shin making it so obvious that he wants saint to fight for him again 😭😭😭 before he rlly wanted saint…
when he said, "even when i hate you, you cannot ignore me.." .. that reflects his deep attachment to Saint. his feelings, positive or negativeβ€”are deeply intertwined with his need for Saint.

that's a really good line.
1 0
Replying to Alya Min • Nov 19, 2024
he was called an idiot, jackass & puppy face in this episode alone by Shin. Anything else I missed? 😁
Arghhhh my mind my mind .... hehe
1 0
Replying to bebo • Nov 19, 2024
i don't think i'll be able to handle the ending :(
I don’t see him as fully a villain or a hero. His arc really dives into how fragile the human spirit can be under pressureβ€”it makes you feel for him, even as you get frustrated with him. It’s such a haunting reminder of how unaddressed trauma and the need for acceptance can cause everything to fall apart. Such a layered character, and Hong Kyung absolutely nailed it. And oh!! let's manifest for S2 to come quick hehe.
1 3
Replying to Dexter_s Chateau • Nov 18, 2024
No more Tsunami between these two but only a calm breezy shore. Chatjin and me are going to sleep easy tonight.
so cute hehe
2 0
Replying to Jiyuda • Nov 18, 2024
Shin is so kissable but Saint is an certified idiot... Anyway don't worry they're kissing in my head... That's…
he was called an idiot, jackass & puppy face in this episode alone by Shin. Anything else I missed? 😁
11 2
Replying to bebo • Nov 18, 2024
i don't think i'll be able to handle the ending :(
How we see Mark now, I feel he has the capability to play a quiet and unassuming character turn erratic / sinister / tragic.... who is full of insecurities and resentment.
0 6
Replying to WANG7XIAN • Nov 18, 2024
The love and adoration I have for this drama isn't healthy anymore. I can't count how many times I cried from…
pls make some room at your table. i believe there's many more here who would like to camp there . me included :)
1 1
On Our Youth • Nov 18, 2024
Title Our Youth
"forget about the bookstore. come to my place. "
17 1
Replying to bebo • Nov 18, 2024
i don't think i'll be able to handle the ending :(
I am thinking ... Mark Pakin..
0 8
Replying to Kathy75 • Nov 18, 2024
I never thought I'd say this ever but.....Thank God! Finally, it's Monday!!
the only reason Monday should exist hehe
8 0
Replying to mio • Nov 17, 2024
not to be dramatic but he is the most ethereal man i have ever seen
one of the very few for me! but yess.. i can't wait for khemjira!
1 0
Replying to misspulane • Nov 16, 2024
Tears rolling down his facen 😭 I hope he doesmt act like it didnt happen. Please πŸ™
wassit also because he's overwhelmed by the realisation and the acceptance of his own feelings?
5 1
On Blue Canvas of Youthful Days • Nov 16, 2024
with a chemistry like THAT, you don't need a full-blown kiss to feel how much they carry each other in their hearts. and today, especially I am just mesmerized by Xuan Yu's /Qin Xiao's micro expressions.
14 0