Details

  • Last Online: 30 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: πŸ‡°πŸ‡· ⇄ πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ ⇄ πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 18, 2023

Alya Min

πŸ‡°πŸ‡· ⇄ πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ ⇄ πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬
On The Heart Killers • Nov 22, 2024
I find it preposterous to be comparing acting capabilities between actors simply for these

1. Different roles, different challenges.
2. Acting in a drama is a collaborative effort. they should be complementing each other, not competing.
3. Acting is a subjective art form. your personal preferences for certain styles can skew your peceptions .
4. All actors have their own journey. Not all are at the same stage of their careers.

Peace. ✌️
11 0
Replying to Gian • Nov 21, 2024
Title Knock Out
They reuploaded hours agohttps://youtu.be/paJyE2tSxrIhttps://twitter.com/DeeHupHouse/status/1859549180194423027https://twitter.com/WeTVThailand/status/1859548957967515814
OOoo thank you!
0 0
On Knock Out • Nov 21, 2024
Title Knock Out
The pilot is not piloting.. Videos unvail on YT. Where else can I watch it?
0 2
Replying to IntriguedL • Nov 20, 2024
I saw someone's video of Saint and Shin and they are focusing on Shin's face my God I just realized Shin looks…
with Γ“lafur Arnalds - So Far , OMG this is a gem. Thanks for sharing it.
3 1
Replying to IntriguedL • Nov 20, 2024
All those lines. Through out I kept saying I can't take this boys seriously because WTH yall are saying couples…
also... i kept thinking about you every damn day / I only want you by my side now / you have fallen for me .... ...

Shin was blushing 3/4 of this episode..
2 1
Replying to Nico iaco • Nov 20, 2024
I'll repeat what I said last week:JUST KISS ALREADY FOR F*CK SAKE!!!!
you can keep repeating this every week. we will allow you
3 0
Replying to Alya Min • Nov 19, 2024
and Shin just had to say " You have fallen for me ." now, we are suffering here.
not forgetting .. " you have fallen for me... "
1 0
Replying to Between_YourLegs • Nov 19, 2024
Shin: *looks at Saint with soo much love* are you that happy?Saint: off course I am, this is our first couple…
and Shin just had to say " You have fallen for me ."

now, we are suffering here.
7 2
Replying to WANG7XIAN • Nov 19, 2024
not them confessing love again and again in the name of friendship lol
yes THEM.
3 0
Replying to Santagirl • Nov 19, 2024
I believe director's orders was something like this : " act like you are crazy in love ... Just don't kiss πŸ’‹πŸ’‹…
and they replied.. " who said we were acting.. but ok. no kiss.. we'll try.."
0 1
On Our Youth • Nov 19, 2024
Title Our Youth
the subtle background music is just astounding.
9 1
Replying to bebo • Nov 19, 2024
i don't think i'll be able to handle the ending :(
Yess...tho there's a couple of familiar faces like Lee Jun Young (class of lies!) , Lee Min Jae.... in my head Su Ho is just waiting for the right time to wake up from a very nice dream.
0 1