K-Drama
Replying to zahreenuh • Sep 17, 2025
Title My Special One
I hope someone subs this !
Kisskh
1 3
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Sep 17, 2025
Title Lust and Lies
Waiting ๐๐๐
It's already in Kisskh, up to Episode 6, titled "Lust and Lies."
3 1
Replying to BaRam • Aug 8, 2025
Title Revenged Love
One question: why was wang shou crying??
On the flowers, it said "from your son Chi Cheng".
2 0
Replying to 14747436 • Jul 22, 2025
Title Secret Lover Spoiler
where can I watch it for free๐ฎโ๐จ
Kisskh . la
2 1
Replying to RockMan • Apr 14, 2025
Title Hidden Master
Where can i watch episode 6?
dramacool
0 0
Replying to Solete • Apr 11, 2025
Title Blind Love of a Dark Lawyer: The Most Obsessed and Pure Love Story in the World
Who's the ML? The older brother or the young one?
Many thanks!!!
0 0
Replying to Daisy • Apr 11, 2025
Title Blind Love of a Dark Lawyer: The Most Obsessed and Pure Love Story in the World
The manga is so over the top that I can't imagine how cringey the drama would be but I am still seated because…
Who's the ML? The older brother or the young one?
0 2
Replying to Cho Na • Feb 8, 2025
Title Seal My Lips with a Kiss.
Who will sub this?
Dramacool
1 1
Replying to menolly47 • Feb 8, 2025
Title Seal My Lips with a Kiss.
Where can I watch this with english subs?
Dramacool
0 0
Replying to Ms Jackson • Dec 27, 2024
Title Innovative Story: To Pee or Not to Pee
I closed my eyes towards the end. It was super uncomfortable ๐
I almost regret watching it because I don't…
sad ending?
0 2
Replying to Lucky Scrunchy • Dec 19, 2024
Title The Night Is Still Young Spoiler
Who is the true villain in this drama?
The nephew of the ML, the original love of the FL.
2 0
Replying to pheonix234 • Oct 29, 2020
Title Jiu Liu Overlord
where can i watch ep 15 and 16 with eng sub
Iqiyi
0 2
