News
Replying to Gendli • Jun 30, 2026
Title Fix the Error!
I think them ending up in a throuple would be the best-case scenario but y'all not ready for this conversation…
gosh. what i wouldn't give for more throuples in dramas. sigh.
5 2
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jun 25, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
has anyone read the novel? if so, how does it end? i'm not a big fan of getting into shows if they don't have happy endings... but i kind of want to check this out..
1 1
On Into Racha • Jun 19, 2026
Title Into Racha
I really hope North is blonde in the actual series. And I need everything that we saw to be in the official series, too. Exes is one of my least fav tropes/stories, but for NorthOtto... I'm giving it a chance!
7 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 19, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
They better get their happy ending together in the present, I swear... don't even go there!
5 0
Replying to Jinyoungie • Jun 19, 2026
Title The Lie We Lived In
Killer Seo Yi-do breaks into Heo Dong-hwa's house to carry out a mission. However, for some reason, he fails to…
interesting..
0 0
Replying to Jinyoungie • Jun 18, 2026
Title The Lie We Lived In
Killer Seo Yi-do breaks into Heo Dong-hwa's house to carry out a mission. However, for some reason, he fails to…
how do you know how it ends? is this series based on a novel or something??
1 2
Lily Alice • Jun 8, 2026
Article Creative MUT launches AI influencer agency platform MUTENT
Freaking EW!
16 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 7, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
I want Se Gye and Seo Ri to be endgame. I really don't care for the past situation. I really hope the show doesn't go there. Get her back to the present so I can collect my endgame!
8 0
On Duang with You • Apr 18, 2026
Title Duang with You
We deserve to see JamieMarvis become official and kiss on screen.
7 0
On Yesterday Special EP • Apr 13, 2026
Title Yesterday Special EP
i'm so happy we got a nice special episode after the craziness of the series.
1 0
Replying to citylights • Apr 5, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
also that Hyunjin picture in your pfp is *chef’s kiss*(cookin like a chef I’m a 5-star michelin 💀)
he sure is. his attractiveness knows no bounds! ;)
1 1
On In Your Radiant Season • Apr 3, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
how's the romance? happy ending?
2 5
Replying to Sandra Moon • Mar 30, 2026
Title Yesterday
WeTV says: updated to 10 EP, all 11 EPs... So, special episode? 🤔🤞
oh... special episode... one can hope!
2 0
On Yesterday • Mar 30, 2026
Title Yesterday Spoiler
maybe i'm also insane bc i'm happy it's a happy ending despite all the crazy ish that happened. honestly, vier and kelvin 100% match each other's freak.
6 2
Replying to stayforlife • Mar 23, 2026
Title Yesterday
Truth. Them and BossNoeul are my top 2 when it comes to NC scenes. They give it their all and then some! Ugh.…
care to share! ;)
1 1
Replying to Tota Kwon • Mar 23, 2026
Title Yesterday
I said it million times, FortPeat have the greatest chemistry and NC scenes in the Industry!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥This…
Truth. Them and BossNoeul are my top 2 when it comes to NC scenes. They give it their all and then some! Ugh. So freaking hot!
3 3
Replying to Aes • Mar 23, 2026
Title Yesterday Spoiler
major ending spoilers:it looks like its a HE for our black flag couple from ep 10 preview and how ep 9 ended.…
Honestly not gonna be bummed if we get a HE. First toxic couple in a while that I actually want to see get their HE. I feel like if Kelvin keeps up with med and therapy, he can contain his black flags and become a grey/red flag instead.
3 0
Replying to ykluvvv • Mar 23, 2026
Title Yesterday Spoiler
I think either Vier or Kevin is going to jail by seeing the episode 10 preview
Based on the handcuffs being on one side while Vier is on the other, it looks like Kelvin... again... for something he did not do.
1 0
Replying to KingTyrik • Mar 23, 2026
Title Yesterday Spoiler
Nobody knows how bad I want to break Ken's neck 😤 sick and tired of him
I'm pretty sure we all want to torture him slowly and do unimaginable things before finally just stepping on his neck and ending it all.
2 0
Replying to DarkPrincess333 • Mar 23, 2026
Title Yesterday
according my search app its "we can be anything" by Rynn
yes! i wanted to know this, too. thanks!
1 1

1