Editorials
MKB • Feb 1, 2026
List Dramas Where Main Leads Had No Official Breakup
I'm so happy to know this is still being updated!!
6 0
On Turbulent Love • Feb 1, 2026
Title Turbulent Love
i'm going to need to know something about this..
0 1
Replying to Ti02 • Jan 31, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s
So its a happy ending, no angst as such, amnesia not so sad, good moments everything. Pretty nice.Just that though…
censorship strikes again. it'd be nice if the creators could post a short explanation at least. but we do have our imaginations to fill in the blanks, so it's not completely awful.
1 1
On My Page in the 90s • Jan 31, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s
i'm assuming the WeTV.vip is the official site. Has everyone had good history with it? I don't want to sub if it's not going to be worth it..
0 3
Replying to stayforlife • Jan 31, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s
a last minute happy ending... sigh. happy at least. did they explain everything? did the ML know her in the beginning…
Thanks. I have a feeling I will!
0 0
Replying to stayforlife • Jan 31, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s
a last minute happy ending... sigh. happy at least. did they explain everything? did the ML know her in the beginning…
It's on my list for February!!
0 2
Replying to cjspock • Jan 31, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s Spoiler
Same! I am also glad I bought express a while ago. I really enjoyed this drama, even though I did cry my eyes…
good thing for the happy ending then. lol.
1 0
Replying to stayforlife • Jan 31, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s Spoiler
a last minute happy ending... sigh. happy at least. did they explain everything? did the ML know her in the beginning…
Going off what I've read from you and a few others, I would guess the FL had amnesia herself, while the ML knew her in EP 1 from a previous meeting possibly. FL then gets transported into the novel to remember/fall for him and then when she wakes up they have to find each other irl...
2 4
Replying to Enigma05 • Jan 31, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s
So I decided since nobody really has any update on the future or basically who watched it already to just quickly…
a last minute happy ending... sigh. happy at least. did they explain everything? did the ML know her in the beginning and she just didn't know him or??
1 6
Replying to cjspock • Jan 31, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s
Same! I am also glad I bought express a while ago. I really enjoyed this drama, even though I did cry my eyes…
why'd you cry?
0 2
Replying to stayforlife • Jan 31, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s
so.... happy ending?
care to elaborate? i don't mind being spoiled!
0 1
Replying to Sheena • Jan 31, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s
I dont see new episodes on Kisskh
that's good!
0 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Jan 31, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s
I loved it. I am completely happy. glad I bought express a long time ago lol to help finished it out. I really…
so.... happy ending?
0 3
Replying to Sheena • Jan 31, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s
I dont see new episodes on Kisskh
likely won't be for a while. only those who are vip get express.
0 2
On My Page in the 90s • Jan 31, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s
Anyone watch the rest of the show yet?
0 5
Replying to FairyPrince • Jan 31, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s
Express package is released today. About to watch episode 20 to the end!
Spoil away please! ;)
1 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jan 31, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s
By the teaser of ep 24, it is a happy ending!
hopefully we get an explanation and it is not just a last minute ending.
2 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jan 31, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s Spoiler
By the teaser of ep 24, it is a happy ending!
wait... so he does know her irl? or is it intentionally misleading... i'm tempted to get vip bc i need to know...
0 2
Replying to Ti02 • Jan 31, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s
By the teaser of ep 24, it is a happy ending!
do you have a link
0 4
On My Page in the 90s • Jan 31, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s
I am counting on someone spoiling the last episode or two so I know if I can add the drama to my February watch schedule!
1 12

1